Single payer or a national health service?

Please show me that enumerated power in the Constitution

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?
We have an amendment process. Period.
I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.
They do it too!
I understand that. They have enumerated powers. If the govt does what they want and the people are complicit, where is the checks and balances?
Stalin is STILL highly supported in Russia. People like you dont seem much different.

You were born in the wrong century, you should of been born in the 1800's.
So its out of date to support rule of law and checks and balances? LOL

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck
in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals
Please show me the prohibition against it in the Constitution.
You obviously dont understand what the Constitution even is

How do you like the way the Liverpool Pathway works? Please explain that for those who might not know what it was. How long are the waiting lists for specialty practices?
fake news

What is fake news?

Mother Jones.

Who brought up Mother Jones?

Me!

In response to fake news.

You can spot a fake article by the writing, most have elaborate headlines. You know like Breibart , Daily Caller, Info Wars and the Washington Times and Examiner.

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck
in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals
US Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Paragraph I (and last paragraph). :dunno:
LOL seriously?
I hate when people use specific parts of the constitution and ause it to mean whatever they want.

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?
I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.
They do it too!
I understand that. They have enumerated powers. If the govt does what they want and the people are complicit, where is the checks and balances?
Stalin is STILL highly supported in Russia. People like you dont seem much different.

You think so?

Then he would be too old for me. :crybaby:

What's it like in the 1800's? :smoke:
I would still make room for you in the nursing home ;)

They do it too!

So its out of date to support rule of law and checks and balances? LOL

Yes that is why you feel the way you do about government. The EC is no longer needed, and we should have a Rep and Dem as a presidential duo. The most votes goes to one, the second most goes to another. We have to have population votes like Congress does (3/5), the Supreme Court Justices get voted in by the people, and everyone gets civil rights. But we need more females in office as the first 100 or so years women couldn't even vote.

Its too bad you didn't like the ACA because now we have what we had since the Constitution was wrote, the wealthy get healthcare and the poor get to go to ER's and then referred to a family dr they don't have.

US Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Paragraph I (and last paragraph). :dunno:
LOL seriously?
I hate when people use specific parts of the constitution and ause it to mean whatever they want.
I'm just pointing out which article SCOTUS used. You can agree wit it or not, I could give a shit.

They do it too!

You think so?

That's nice.

tenor.gif

LOL seriously?
I'm just pointing out which article SCOTUS used. You can agree wit it or not, I could give a shit.

You're lucky you even have one.

LOL seriously?
Fair enough ringel!
Personally, i dont give a shit what SCOTUS says. The Constitution is clear.

They do it too!

You think so?

That's nice.

tenor.gif
come on over ill make time

They do it too!

You think so?

That's nice.

tenor.gif
come on over ill make time

I don't want any of those grits.

Last edited:
I know it's not some "alles verbotin" fascist document like many of you guys seem to think it is.

I know it's not some "alles verbotin" fascist document like many of you guys seem to think it is.
Apparently you dont understand fascism either :lol:

Forum List

Back