Single payer or a national health service?

in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals
Please show me that enumerated power in the Constitution
in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?
We have an amendment process. Period.
I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.
They do it too!
I understand that. They have enumerated powers. If the govt does what they want and the people are complicit, where is the checks and balances?
Stalin is STILL highly supported in Russia. People like you dont seem much different.

You were born in the wrong century, you should of been born in the 1800's.

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck
Please show me the prohibition against it in the Constitution.

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck
US Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Paragraph I (and last paragraph). :dunno:

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?
I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

There are two types of criminal: one in the jail, and one in the Town Hall.

My sister lives in the UK she likes government run health care, but of course she has a private suplement, you dont have to use the NHS if you dont want, has anyone had any positive or negative esperiences with the NHS , in theory at least i think its a good idea

How do you like the way the Liverpool Pathway works? Please explain that for those who might not know what it was. How long are the waiting lists for specialty practices?
fake news

What is fake news?

My sister lives in the UK she likes government run health care, but of course she has a private suplement, you dont have to use the NHS if you dont want, has anyone had any positive or negative esperiences with the NHS , in theory at least i think its a good idea

How do you like the way the Liverpool Pathway works? Please explain that for those who might not know what it was. How long are the waiting lists for specialty practices?
my family is from holland there was a similar cotroversy there started by rick santorum some brain dead american catholic.. who claimed ten thousands peole in holand were euthanized againsts their will, it was an outrage in holland as it is based on zero truth there has not benn one documented case of forced uethenasia in holland it just shows how pathetically stupid americans have become they will beleive any sort of rubbish that is easily disproved

You mean euthanasia?

Even if you don't use the NHS, you still have to pay for it. It's automatically deducted from your salary. You can't opt out of it.

The government needs to stay out of the business of health care. Both regulating it and subsidizing it.

You pay your health care bills and I will pay mine.

Before ya’ll get into the wonderful benefits of countries with NHS why don’t you tell us about the percentage of taxpayers and the tax rate that they pay vs. the Freddie freeloaders?

fake news

I agree from what I've read, we have the same waiting lines.

Not even close. Same with Canada.

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.
The problem wit ewe democrats is you think you have a right to other people’s hard earned money!

my family is from holland there was a similar cotroversy there started by rick santorum some brain dead american catholic.. who claimed ten thousands peole in holand were euthanized againsts their will, it was an outrage in holland as it is based on zero truth there has not benn one documented case of forced uethenasia in holland it just shows how pathetically stupid americans have become they will beleive any sort of rubbish that is easily disproved

You mean euthanasia?

Yes, at times without the permission or even knowledge of the patient or family. Kind folks!

You may want to look into a spellcheck that works on this message board.

The problem wit ewe democrats is you think you have a right to other people’s hard earned money!

So only Corps and Farms get tax subsidies, I see. You are probably on Medicaid, or get VA bennies.

They do it too!
I understand that. They have enumerated powers. If the govt does what they want and the people are complicit, where is the checks and balances?
Stalin is STILL highly supported in Russia. People like you dont seem much different.

You think so?

Then he would be too old for me. :crybaby:

What's it like in the 1800's? :smoke:

Like failed former President Barack Hussein Obama you want the Constitution re-written. The Constitution enumerates several services the government is allowed to provide. If those items are not enumerated in the Constitution they are reserved to the states. Which is why Roe v Wade was a bad decision from day one. It will never be overturned now but there was a time it should have been overturned and left to the states.

fake news

What is fake news?

Mother Jones.

They do it too!

You think so?

Early 1800's. Timeline of pony express and was a gunslinger and went to the bar each night for drink and hookers.

They do it too!

You think so?

Early 1800's. Timeline of pony express and was a gunslinger and went to the bar each night for drink and hookers.

Oh wow.

Like USMB then.

fake news

What is fake news?

Mother Jones.

Who brought up Mother Jones?

fake news

What is fake news?

Mother Jones.

Who brought up Mother Jones?

Me!

In response to fake news.

Like failed former President Barack Hussein Obama you want the Constitution re-written. The Constitution enumerates several services the government is allowed to provide. If those items are not enumerated in the Constitution they are reserved to the states. Which is why Roe v Wade was a bad decision from day one. It will never be overturned now but there was a time it should have been overturned and left to the states.

Another male talking about Roe V. Wade. Get a life and wear a condom, a good quality condom, its up to you to not get females pg or transfer STD's. You have no right or say when it comes to abortion.

Forum List

Back