Single payer in Cali?

• Banned
That is the problem.

We have people who do medical care.

Drs, nurses, med techs, hospitals and the like.

Then we have people who make money off ot the hospitals and us for playing a risk game with the funds to pay these people, Insurance companies.

Insurance started out as a way to make it easier for people to afford the costs by spreading the cost with risk management.

Then that business became much more profitable than the healthcare business its self.

Now we are having costs raised by both.

They ONLY way to trim these costs is to allow people to spread the risk through insurance that does not seek a PROFIT but a fraction of the money to maintain the opperations.

That is called a public Option.

NOthing much changes except the private insurance can no longer gouge you or you will leave them for the Public Option program.

This is why the people who make bank off insuring people and kicking poeple who get sick off their risk plans have been spending butt loads of money to make people HATE the public option idea along with nay real reform.

I accepted your study and the site your study came from.

I will expect you to do the same with any study I produce from this same company.

I wish I could post this where I wanted but my account is still messed up and I got locked out of a thread I started again.

when I rtry to go to the thread it says I am nit allowed there.

I cant figure out what I am doing wrong to cuase this could someone help me figure it out?

Just another reason to NEVER, EVER step foot in California, either as a visitor or a resident.

What a friggin joke.... One plan is going to meet the needs of EVERY individual? I'm sure that everyone will be paying the same amount in terms of premiums too, right? Government mandated healthcare doesn't work here in Massachusetts. It's not going to work in Vermont, California, or on a national level either

• Banned
Can you guys access my Unspeakable thread?

is it gone ? locked ? moived?

It just dissapeared and every where ther is a link to it I just get the "your not allowed" message?

My account is way messed up somehow.

LMAO!! Great idea the State is already bankrupt.... I know let's spend even more

• Banned
Can you guys give me any tips how to find out which mod knows best how to deal with these type of errors?

I am blocked out of several threads I started now and I cant tell what happened to them and dont know who to send a message to.

Why is it EVERY time I start a thread about healthcare is just blocks me from the thread?

Two comments about your article:

A high percentage of Central Valley residents are on Medi-Cal.

I'm not surprised since liberals turned the water off in the Central Valley, causing 40,000 farmers to lose their income/land.

Organizations such as the California Chamber of Commerce and the Child and Family Protection Association strongly oppose the bill.

Gee. Do they hate children and families the same way Republicans do?

When will liberals grow a brain and figure out their policies do nothing but harm?

Premiums are going up for everyone because of Obamacare.

Brainless liberals.

BTW. Brown won't sign it either. CA is broke.

Why is it that other countries can make their healthcare work and we cant?

Just another reason to NEVER, EVER step foot in California, either as a visitor or a resident.

What a friggin joke.... One plan is going to meet the needs of EVERY individual? I'm sure that everyone will be paying the same amount in terms of premiums too, right? Government mandated healthcare doesn't work here in Massachusetts. It's not going to work in Vermont, California, or on a national level either

No, Many people will get it for free.

There's no way liberals are going to expect everyone to pay, so the working class will have to pay more so some don't have to.

Forum List

Back