single parents

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
1.why are so many parents single?
2.would you accept the child of a another man/woman in a relationship?
3.would you leave your Kids or fight for your right to have them with you?

Generally I think I would accept a woman with a kid from another man I think but it would be very difficult for me since I believe that having a kid together is the highest bond two People of the oppossite gender can have. And I would want to invest my energy into raising my biological kid not the biological kid of someone else. Also the other guy would be mainly in our life all the time, when he Comes to pick up his child etc.

I would never leave my kid, I would fight to make the kid a save home with two biological parents, but if it wouldnt work out despite all my Engagement I would fight for visiting rights, to see the kid regulary growing up etc. I would not be the Guy who moans that he Needs to pay for the child

dude.... you cant even accept a woman who is not a virgin and not think of her as defiled

what makes you think you could accept the spawn of the defiler?

dude.... you cant even accept a woman who is not a virgin and not think of her as defiled

what makes you think you could accept the spawn of the defiler?

i said what my ideal woman is, i could accept alot more then my ideal because compromises are vital and i dont see every Girl with a Baby as a "hoe" maybe she was married had a child and her husband mistreated her and she is decent. but if it is a woman who has 3 Kids with different guys and doesnt know who the father was, it is different case

Forum List

Back