CDZ single mothers..do they cause gun violence?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just watched a video posted by Rustic called the truth about gun control...the presenter was very good and he pointed out a lot of facts about gun violence....and the one glaring fact...blacks commit the most gun violence of all the races in the U.S. but the other fact points out that this is not in fact a race issue.......it is an issue of single teenage mothers, raising boys without mature adult males,as role models......

75% of Black children are raised without fathers....this is the problem not just with black males but with the males of all races. Young boys raised without the direction of mature, civilized adult males leads to crime and violence.....and that, more than anything else creates our gun violence problem in our inner cities...since that is where almost all of our gun violence occurs.

as single teenage mothers increase in any population, you will see more crime, more violent crime and more gun violence....

I just watched a video posted by Rustic called the truth about gun control...the presenter was very good and he pointed out a lot of facts about gun violence....and the one glaring fact...blacks commit the most gun violence of all the races in the U.S. but the other fact points out that this is not in fact a race issue.......it is an issue of single teenage mothers, raising boys without mature adult males,as role models......

75% of Black children are raised without fathers....this is the problem not just with black males but with the males of all races. Young boys raised without the direction of mature, civilized adult males leads to crime and violence.....and that, more than anything else creates our gun violence problem in our inner cities...since that is where almost all of our gun violence occurs.

as single teenage mothers increase in any population, you will see more crime, more violent crime and more gun violence....

Hi :) I'm a Black male...near the age of 40 just to give you a good idea about me...and my opinion is that Black gun violence is not as simple as you are making it out to be here and that other factors may be involved in Black high crime rates, for example high crime rates in Black female prostitution.

But my opinion in answering the question that is the thread title is that Black women may (I really don't know) be aware of the facts that children are better off with a responsible male in their lives (statistically,) that statistically (or in reality, whichever you prefer) there is a very good chance that the Black male that procreates with her will not be in the child's life, and that statistically the child may have it difficult in society. But I really don't know what Black women do or don't know, so... :)

But solving issues being a good focus, I say, let everyone regardless of race and gender be most careful in our procreating practices.

-

Keep in mind....it isn't a race issue....at all....as any group increases out of wedlock birth their rates of crime go up...the role of fathers in creating men has been undermined for decades, and we are seeing the violence that comes from it.

Keep in mind....it isn't a race issue....at all....as any group increases out of wedlock birth their rates of crime go up...the role of fathers in creating men has been undermined for decades, and we are seeing the violence that comes from it.

I am less gender-based in my view point; the way I see it both male and female are equally important in child-rearing.

-

I am less gender-based in my view point; the way I see it both male and female are equally important in child-rearing.

-

They are both important but fathers are important for boys in that they teach them how to control their aggressive behavior and role model responsible male behavior...at a certain age, male children often grow too big for their mothers to control......

-

They are both important but fathers are important for boys in that they teach them how to control their aggressive behavior and role model responsible male behavior...at a certain age, male children often grow too big for their mothers to control......

Huumn...too much gender discrimination for my taste. Both are equally important to all children, end of story (in my humble opinion :-D .)

-

Forum List

Back