Single Moms and Dads

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
How you doing?

I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job of raising my daughter. She's in 8th grade, is well behaved, has a good heart and good character, makes good grades, is on the track team, smart as a whip, a talented writer, and is on track to major in journalism in high school, then college.

How about you? Any of you raised by single moms (or dads) or are one yourself?

How you doing?

I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job of raising my daughter. She's in 8th grade, is well behaved, has a good heart and good character, makes good grades, is on the track team, smart as a whip, a talented writer, and is on track to major in journalism in high school, then college.

No doubt you're a great parent.

I've known a lot of great single parents. I was pretty much raised by one parent. I think I turned out okay, except for that crack cocaine problem I told you about.

j/k

How you doing?

I've known a lot of great single parents. I was pretty much raised by one parent. I think I turned out okay, except for that crack cocaine problem I told you about.

j/k

I was raised by a single parent that sucked rocks (mostly cuz I raised myself, since she was too busy drinking).. My only problem (apparently) is my venomous tongue. Oh well. C'est La Vie

How you doing?

j/k

I was raised by a single parent that sucked rocks (mostly cuz I raised myself, since she was too busy drinking).. My only problem (apparently) is my venomous tongue. Oh well. C'est La Vie

Well, drinking can make anyone a rotten parent,e single or married. Its good you had the strength to get past that.

Man, I hate drunks!

How you doing?

I am a single mother and I am doing my best, son is a pretty good kid. My mom was single for the first year of my life and she also had my two brothers one six and the other eight at the time who she raised by her herself for a few year before she had me.She did a pretty good job and made a good living on her own. My dad finally divorsed his first wife and married my mom when I was one but that is another story.:lol:
I have much respect for single parents, it hard to do it on your own.

Forum List

Back