Single Dad On Board Here

Single Dad

Aug 18, 2009
Michigan
Hi All,

I have conversed with many of you on another board. I hope to have fun here and get involved in some good debates. I hope all is well with you good people that I have known from the before times.

:razz:

Hi, how's business?

Pretty good. In these times I tend to evaluate these things almost on a daily basis but compared to so many small businesses in my area I am very blessed. Believe it or not I am actually considering providing merit bonuses at the end of this year provided economics do not tank for my business. Granted they will not be as large as in some previous years but any bonus check will probably surprise the heck out of my employees in a good way. It would be so nice to be able to send them off to Christmas vacation with a smile on their faces.

Hi, how's business?

Pretty good. In these times I tend to evaluate these things almost on a daily basis but compared to so many small businesses in my area I am very blessed. Believe it or not I am actually considering providing merit bonuses at the end of this year provided economics do not tank for my business. Granted they will not be as large as in some previous years but any bonus check will probably surprise the heck out of my employees in a good way. It would be so nice to be able to send them off to Christmas vacation with a smile on their faces.

So business is pretty good right now. Glad to hear it.

welcome.gif

((((((((((((( SingleDad! ))))))))))))))))))))

:eusa_hand: no he doesn't know me...

Hi, how's business?

I keep trying to convice myself that the worst economic times are behind us but the pending Stimulus II/Health Care fiasco could make things a lot worse. I'm still worried.

Welcome. You've probably seen me on the Disney Channel. I'm a secret agent, but don't tell anybody. :eusa_shhh:

I have an 8 year old daughter. I know all of your secrets Perry aka Agent P. I am now making a call to Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz to let him know where to find you! :razz:

I keep trying to convice myself that the worst economic times are behind us but the pending Stimulus II/Health Care fiasco could make things a lot worse. I'm still worried.

So, when you downsized, it didn't hurt your output that much?

So, when you downsized, it didn't hurt your output that much?

It was the hurt output that led to the downsizing. No the other way around. My company staffing is pretty good right now. It gets constantly evaluated as well.

Forum List

Back