• Neil Young

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Neil Diamond

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neil Sedaka

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Vince Neal

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Neil Armstrong (didn't he sing "Fly me to the Moon?")

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Neil Peart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rusty Nail (oh wait, that's a drink)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is your favorite Neil?
I voted for Neil YOung whom I have met when they had a concert in the park I worked at but I love Diamond also. I love Sweet Caroline! If you haven't seen it watch Saving Silverman, it is hilarious!

I voted for Neil YOung whom I have met when they had a concert in the park I worked at but I love Diamond also. I love Sweet Caroline! If you haven't seen it watch Saving Silverman, it is hilarious!

Wait just one minute little missy,,,,you MET Neil Young and you've kept this information from me ALL this time! :eek:

I WANT DETAILS!

Wait just one minute little missy,,,,you MET Neil Young and you've kept this information from me ALL this time! :eek:

I WANT DETAILS!
For like two seconds, we emptied his garbage outside his trailor when he put a concert on, we have a park that is like Central Park half the size and once summer a bunch of these old school guys came. JOhn Fogerty, ZZ Top, Neil Young, and I think Jimmy Buffet that might have been the summer before. I think it was Neil YOungs bus who got stuck in the grass and spun out ruining a huge area which are garderner was pissed about. Neil was pretty nice I guess saying hello. I also got to see Bob Dylan for free down there one summer and JOhn Denver before he died.

For like two seconds, we emptied his garbage outside his trailor when he put a concert on, we have a park that is like Central Park half the size and once summer a bunch of these old school guys came. JOhn Fogerty, ZZ Top, Neil Young, and I think Jimmy Buffet that might have been the summer before. I think it was Neil YOungs bus who got stuck in the grass and spun out ruining a huge area which are garderner was pissed about. Neil was pretty nice I guess saying hello. I also got to see Bob Dylan for free down there one summer and JOhn Denver before he died.

Cool, though I don't think that's the story jsanders envisioned hearing....:lol:

The funniest shit that happened there is we a even called Pig Out labor day weekend, very large event but they book bands a year a head of time for free concerts. They books Shaggy before he was big and then he came out with I think "It aint me" and that other one he had and it took place in the smaller meadow with the food vendors also in there. Plus it is is right downtown, it was one giant cluster fuck!

what do you think killed him?

unrequited love

Ah, poor Jerry. His Death Letter from the Fire on the Mountain when he went to see St. Stephen to tell him to Not Fade Away, all because of YOU del, all because of YOU!

Just... Eeek.

Vince Neil is the only Neil worth listening to, and that damned well better be late 80's or older...

Forum List

Back