Sinclair, the Media and Fake News

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
I watched the video yesterday. It's so ridiculous that it's actually laughable. I'm not sure if Sinclair has responded, but I'm not sure how you explain away this one.

FAKE NEWS EXISTS:

"A video published by sports news site Deadspin over the weekend revealed dozens of TV anchors from Sinclair Broadcast Group reciting the same speech warning against "biased and false news."

Read more here:

Video Reveals Power Of Sinclair, As Local News Anchors Recite Script In Unison

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Trump Defends Sinclair Broadcast Group

"Hi, I'm(A) ____________, and I'm (B) _________________...

(B) Our greatest responsibility is to serve our Northwest communities. We are extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that KOMO News produces.

(A) But we're concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.

(B) More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories... stories that just aren't true, without checking facts first.

(A) Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control 'exactly what people think'...This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.

(B) At KOMO it's our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically 'left nor right.' Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

(A) But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.

(B) We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual... We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.

(A) Thank you for watching and we appreciate your feedback"

What's the big deal?

Oh what we endure to maintain a job that provides for our families. Being retired those days are past for me, but imagine the stuff my company put us through would look just as silly seen through the eyes of others. Dilbert's comic strip help make it bearable.

• Banned
FAKE NEWS EXISTS:

"A video published by sports news site Deadspin over the weekend revealed dozens of TV anchors from Sinclair Broadcast Group reciting the same speech warning against "biased and false news."

Read more here:

(B) Our greatest responsibility is to serve our Northwest communities. We are extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that KOMO News produces.

(A) But we're concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.

(B) More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories... stories that just aren't true, without checking facts first.

(A) Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control 'exactly what people think'...This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.

(B) At KOMO it's our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically 'left nor right.' Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

(A) But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.

(B) We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual... We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.

What's the big deal?

Sinclair is conservative propaganda, much like Fox News and Murdoch Newspapers. It is a major source influencing people, not informing people. As opposed to NPR and PBS which are straightforward and upfront honest journalism.

Those who see NPR and PBS as liberal propaganda, don't watch or listen to these medias - they echo the hate which the Republican Party and conservatives whine about, using the false flag that they are liberal propaganda.

Sinclair Broadcast Group Forces Nearly 200 Station Anchors To Read Same Script

Read the transcript above, and don't be scared if you are one of the willfully ignorant. The Truth will set you free!

The media, in the OP, that it is pointed out, is working to divest itself of these issues. By the time it all finally comes out this will be obvious even the the most die hard watchers of the shows.

The media, in the OP, that it is pointed out, is working to divest itself of these issues. By the time it all finally comes out this will be obvious even the the most die hard watchers of the shows.

Once again the willfully ignorant post an opinion based on nothing. Maybe if the author of this wordy idiot-gram would take a few minutes to read and CONSIDER a point of view different from that which he has been told to hold, he too might begin to think.

Try it Mike, it may set you free.

Once again the willfully ignorant post an opinion based on nothing. Maybe if the author of this wordy idiot-gram would take a few minutes to read and CONSIDER a point of view different from that which he has been told to hold, he too might begin to think.

Thank you. after seeing that I can conclude that Mr. Trump is indeed on path fix the media problems mitigating the whole affair. We can and must wait for the right time and show our support for a great man and a great idea.

Thank you. after seeing that I can conclude that Mr. Trump is indeed on path fix the media problems mitigating the whole affair. We can and must wait for the right time and show our support for a great man and a great idea.

If this ^^^ is not sarcasm, one must conclude Mike has been fully brainwashed by the talking points of a demagogue.

For those who didn't see the link, I will post it once again. Mike's childish effort to censor this information is obvious, and a tactic used by the far RW fellow travelers who actually believe Ignorance is Strength.

For those who didn't see the link, I will post it once again. Mike's childish effort to censor this information is obvious, and a tactic used by the far RW fellow travelers who actually believe Ignorance is Strength.
I did go to the link and can conclude once again, that the wall is coming along and needed to be inplace for the coming hordes. I think we can all agree on this.

I did go to the link and can conclude once again, that the wall is coming along and needed to be inplace for the coming hordes. I think we can all agree on this.

Don't lie. There is no evidence and that you ever think. You believe what you've been told what to believe, and echo it in your every post.

I watched the video yesterday. It's so ridiculous that it's actually laughable. I'm not sure if Sinclair has responded, but I'm not sure how you explain away this one.
IMO, it seemed like a corporate message.
Do you freak out when the toys r us greeters always say the same thing? :oops:

Don't lie. There is no evidence and that you ever think. You believe what you've been told what to believe, and echo it in your every post.
I have no contact with anyone in the political establishment. My opinions are formed purely from reading the factual display found here. My over all conclusion is based on the fact that we do have the media and it is talking to some of us in the wrong way. So to keep people from flooding we need that wall and the regulation of air travel in old Mexico. It really is that clear and that simple. I think if you took the time to peruse and study it all as I have you would agree.

Foregoing the media attempt at demeaning a wall, have you ever thought of placing windmills all along the border? Aim them toward Mexico and configure the blades to catch the wind properly to generate enough electricity to operate sensing devices and a low powered laser particle beam that would fire at anyone approaching the wind mill from the Mexican side? Like a bug zapper, we could keep the horde away! The excess energy could be sold to Mexico the help defer the costs of the project. What do you think? Would the Sinclair media group be opposed or in favor?

FAKE NEWS EXISTS:

Read more here:

What's the big deal?

Sinclair is conservative propaganda, much like Fox News and Murdoch Newspapers. It is a major source influencing people, not informing people. As opposed to NPR and PBS which are straightforward and upfront honest journalism.

Those who see NPR and PBS as liberal propaganda, don't watch or listen to these medias - they echo the hate which the Republican Party and conservatives whine about, using the false flag that they are liberal propaganda.

Read the transcript above, and don't be scared if you are one of the willfully ignorant. The Truth will set you free!

BULLSHIT.

NPR and PBS have progressive biases, you just are too much of a twat-hack to admit it. Stop it, right there, you lying fuck.

Stop lying, for the love of god stop lying.

What they read was nothing as dark as you pussy cucks make it out to be.

FAKE NEWS EXISTS:

Read more here:

What's the big deal?

BULLSHIT.

NPR and PBS have progressive biases, you just are too much of a twat-hack to admit it. Stop it, right there, you lying fuck.

Stop lying, for the love of god stop lying.

What they read was nothing as dark as you pussy cucks make it out to be.

“The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.”
George Orwell, 1984

This is your problem, and sadly it ain't fixable.

Forum List

Back