Sincere Thanks to All

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Someone had remarked that Jews who blindly defend Israel are the lowest form of willful prevaricators, moral reprobates, and mindless spin-monkeys...but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt...I was willing to allow them to fashion these conclusions rather than ascribe to the blunt set of caricatures that seemed to define them. For those who remain on the fence I can highly recommend this forum as an ideal field -test for these for the accuracy of these very conclusions...calling Zionist Jews liars might be too generous because most liars at least evidence an imagination, and some faculty for creative patterns of prevarication, the Zionists here are among the dumbest of the dumb...barely literate, steeped in the crude theater of lies shaped and conjured to meet the needs of the 21st century Nazi-state of ISRAEL...

Someone had remarked that Jews who blindly defend Israel are the lowest form of willful prevaricators, moral reprobates, and mindless spin-monkeys...but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt...I was willing to allow them to fashion these conclusions rather than ascribe to the blunt set of caricatures that seemed to define them. For those who remain on the fence I can highly recommend this forum as an ideal field -test for these for the accuracy of these very conclusions...calling Zionist Jews liars might be too generous because most liars at least evidence an imagination, and some faculty for creative patterns of prevarication, the Zionists here are among the dumbest of the dumb...barely literate, steeped in the crude theater of lies shaped and conjured to meet the needs of the 21st century Nazi-state of ISRAEL...
Spoken like a true blivet.

• Banned
Spoken like a true blivet.

..this from a housefly...?

Forum List

Back