Since when where there so many Muslims and blacks?

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Now, before you thought police come out in full force, understand that I am a brown person myself. I am of Indian, Hindu descent. Just think about it before censoring me.

The formerly white suburb in which I grew up has several large mosques, filled 24/7 with Muslims. It seems like they are there all the time, and all of their lives revolve around it.

And everywhere I go, I see black people. Doesn't matter where I go, what time of day...black people. It used to be they had their areas, and other people had areas and things they did. Now, it wasn't official segregation, it's just my observation. I've lived and worked now in so many places that you just wouldn't expect so many black people, yet there they are.

Now, I know I'm not white, but believe me, as a colored person it's frustrating to see so many people around who just aren't like you, and are in fact hostile to you. There is no rainbow coalition of colored people. While I indeed have been subject to racism by whites, I'm telling all of you that the Muslims don't care about me, they will gladly kill me, and so many blacks I've been around have been passive aggressive, act as if I'm a foreigner, etc.

Last edited:
Now, before you thought police come out in full force, understand that I am a brown person myself. I am of Indian, Hindu descent. Just think about it before censoring me..

Really? You have to be white to be racist?

The farther east you go, the more discrimination black people will get. It is worst in countries like Korea and Japan.

While I indeed have been subject to racism by whites, I'm telling all of you that the Muslims don't care about me, they will gladly kill me, and so many blacks I've been around have been passive aggressive, act as if I'm a foreigner, etc.

Muslims want to kill you? Why? What is that based on?

It isn't your skin color. I live near a Muslim community where there are immigrants from India as well (not muslim)

And black people don't treat you with proper mannerisms? Have you been to France?

Forum List

Back