Since When Did Paul Ryan Become a Liar?

Ryan seems to have fallen victim to circumstances he didn’t quite foresee. The Romney campaign has spent the last several weeks practically daring the national press corps to call out its lies. Well beyond the usual exaggerations of a national campaign, Romney has built its entire message around two accusations — “you didn’t build that” and “just send them a check” — that are obviously false. A day before Ryan’s speech, a Romney adviser told reporters, “We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.” The media that had spent the last two and a half years nuzzling gently in Ryan’s lap had been prodded with sharp sticks and reacted in the predictable fashion, though probably not predictable to Ryan himself.

The consequence of an incompetent and grossly mismanaged campaign.

Ryan seems to have fallen victim to circumstances he didn’t quite foresee. The Romney campaign has spent the last several weeks practically daring the national press corps to call out its lies. Well beyond the usual exaggerations of a national campaign, Romney has built its entire message around two accusations — “you didn’t build that” and “just send them a check” — that are obviously false. A day before Ryan’s speech, a Romney adviser told reporters, “We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers.” The media that had spent the last two and a half years nuzzling gently in Ryan’s lap had been prodded with sharp sticks and reacted in the predictable fashion, though probably not predictable to Ryan himself.

The consequence of an incompetent and grossly mismanaged campaign.

Methinks it's more specifically a consequense of over-confidence on their part.

He didn't.

He spoke the truth and you left wingnut liars have lied about THAT.

Weak.. I know we're talking about political spew. Ryan starting to turn out like a big douche bag liar.
2012 Ryan's lying is just starting. Be real about it
1zvefz4_000.gif

And he knows the race is already over, playing the secwhat sticks game now, but I am starting to think
With even more Internet access now to check facts in a flash , good luck!

If you're reading it doesn't work, you can watch Romney in all those Glory Flopz

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the third or fourth thread on this?

Is this the third or fourth thread on this?

:lol:

I'm too bored with this shit to count.

No one is forcing either of you to spread your bullshit in every single thread.

Unlike you, I haven't spread any bullshit.

I am responding to YOUR bullshit. And what I said, dopey, was that I was too bored to count the number of threads dedicated to such lib partisan propaganda dishonesty.

I enjoy exposing you frauds and don't require your approval to rub your noses in your own poo.

I would say for a liberal to say when Ryan started to lie is when he said something they didn't like. That is their MO. Obama can misstate the number of states and the left merely says something that a five year old knows is just a slip of the tongue. But a race time from 22 years ago that is misstated that is an indictable offense. Pure "forget about the economy" BS.

The democrats know nothing but the politics of personal destruction and I firmly believe that the American people are smart enough to have it back fire on the democrat party.

He didn't.

He spoke the truth and you left wingnut liars have lied about THAT.

no. he really didn't.

Yeah. He really did. I already posted the links that prove it.

Folks on the left are attempting (dishonestly) to parse and snip and reassemble reality in a way that might make Ryan's honest and accurate statement seem false.

But the FAIL to such efforts has already been established.

Here. I'll happily help you out yet again:

Jonathan Adler of National Review offers these observations about the Janesville GM plant closing:

Pundits and fact-checkers are claiming that Paul Ryan misrepresented the history of the Janesville, Wisconsin General Motors plant in his convention speech. The primary charge is that the plant closed when Bush was still President. It seems the fact-checkers need to double-check their facts, however. While GM first announced plans to shutter the plant in 2008, the plant was not actually idled until 2009 (as reported here and noted here), and the shut-down schedule was faster than GM had initially announced. In 2008 GM said it would close the plant by 2010. What many of the “fact-checkers” missed is that an auto plant can produce more than one thing, so ending one production line need not lead to an actual plant closure. Conn Carroll has the rundown of the actual facts here. * * * *

Here’s some video from WKBT-TV in La Crosse, Wisconsin, from April 2009, discussing the impending plant closure
-- Yes, Paul Ryan Spoke the Truth About Obama's Fiscal Record at the Republican Convention - Forbes

Here's the referenced WKBT video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h1gobtkIo&feature=player_embedded]GM Plant in Janesville Ends Production for Good This Week - YouTube[/ame]

It is so cool to listen to the very Repubs that wanted GM and Chrysler to fail are now mad that he (Obama) couldn't save a plant in Ryans hometown. Before he was President.

Are you rethugs understanding why so many people view you as hypocrites?

It is so cool to listen to the very Repubs that wanted GM and Chrysler to fail are now mad that he (Obama) couldn't save a plant in Ryans hometown. Before he was President.

they also don't like talking about the fact that ryan asked for stimulus money because he said the stimulus was a job creator.

The thing about Ryan is that he has always resided in a counter-factual universe. He is a product of the hermetically sealed right-wing subculture.

Bingo. What's changed is that the press is no longer pushing the myth of Ryan the Bold Truthteller. He's gotten caught caught in so many lies lately, large and small, that the sympathetic narrative now is, at best, "well, everybody does it."

His credibility and reputation have taken a major hit in the last few weeks. And since he apparently can't help himself and will no doubt continue to lie his pants off, it seems likely he'll have done very serious damage to himself by November.

zeke, you dip shit idiot:

You can't track a simple conversation. Perhaps this entire message board is over your head.

Liberal Dimocraps wanted to bail out the various companies like GM using taxpayer money. Many people opposed it upon the ground that it is not a power that the government is authorized to wield and the self-regulatory aspects of capitalism would have permitted the various failing companies to either solve the problems on their own or go out of business permitting other companies to grow.

That said, you fucking dishonest hack idiot, it is NOT the case that anybody in the GOP wanted Pres. Obama to honor HIS OWN commitment to save that plant. What is getting NOTED (to your horror, you fucking pussy) is that The ONE lied.

It was within his power (albeit not Constitutionally permissible power) to "save" that plant. It was STILL OPEN when he had already been the President for several months. It closed ON HIS WATCH contrary to his own fucking useless dishonest words.

That's the reality. Suck on it.

Who wanted GM and Chrysler to fail???? Why do liberals always equate pointing out something is failing to wanting it to fail? That is crazy BS talk. First of all liberals will say that the RNC is the party of big business then in the next breath will say that the RNC wants to see big business fail. BS pure and simple.

GM needs another infusion of cash or have you not noticed? How long are we going to prop them up on your grandchildren's dime. Maybe if they could produce an electric car for under 40,000 they might have done better.

Who wanted GM and Chrysler to fail???? Why do liberals always equate pointing out something is failing to wanting it to fail? That is crazy BS talk. First of all liberals will say that the RNC is the party of big business then in the next breath will say that the RNC wants to see big business fail. BS pure and simple.

GM needs another infusion of cash or have you not noticed? How long are we going to prop them up on your grandchildren's dime. Maybe if they could produce an electric car for under 40,000 they might have done better.

When you support some bullshit managed bankruptcy, when there was absolutely no private bank financing to allow them to reorganize, then you absolutely are wishing the company to fail. Remember how much you hate the unions. And remember the UAW.
What a great way to break the union if you allow the auto companies to fail.

Yes rethugs wanted the auto companies to fail.

As to whether or not the rethugs are the party of big business seems to depend solely on the size of the contribution to their re election fund. And really the only big business I hear rethugs protecting are the oil companies, Wall street and defense contractors. And they all give big bucks to the rethug party.

Forum List

Back