Since When Did Dennis Miller Turn Into a liberal?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I just heard dennis miller on TV spouting off about how lurch, er... kerry was a "chess player", who figured out all the moves, and President Bush was a "checkers player" in comparison. What kind of bull shit is that? Well... typical hollywierd bull shit I guess. But I thought miller was rather conservative. What happened?

Pale Rider said:
I just heard dennis miller on TV spouting off about how lurch, er... kerry was a "chess player", who figured out all the moves, and President Bush was a "checkers player" in comparison. What kind of bull shit is that? Well... typical hollywierd bull shit I guess. But I thought miller was rather conservative. What happened?

actually, miller was more liberal before 911. He has moved right but he also tells it like it is. Sometimes he tries to hard to be funny and it makes him look stupid. If you ever watch his show on CNBC though, you will see that he is firmly in Bush's camp.

He is a Bush supporter no doubt. Like mentioned though,he is the type that will say what he thinks. He is a pretty firm supporter of Bush as well. He got into it with Jay Leno one night on the Tonight Show supporting Bush. Jay is obviously a member of Hollywierd.I wouldn't worry too much about him,he has made a big change from what he used to be.

Personally since he has leaned to the right I find him more entertaining ! :happy2: I watch his new show he host on CNBC...

Sandy73 said:
Personally since he has leaned to the right I find him more entertaining ! :happy2: I watch his new show he host on CNBC...

same. i didn't like him on MNF, but I would now!

My hubby has watched him too. Isn't it so much easier to watch someone when you agree with them?!

freeandfun1 said:
actually, miller was more liberal before 911. He has moved right but he also tells it like it is. Sometimes he tries to hard to be funny and it makes him look stupid. If you ever watch his show on CNBC though, you will see that he is firmly in Bush's camp.

That's where I heard him, was on his show on CNBC, and it sure sounded to me like he was dissing the Prez, and making the case that lurch was so much more mentally superior.

I didn't like it, no matter where his allegiances lie.

Dennis Miller: '9-11 changed me'

This should make you feel better about Dennis. You really outta watch his show. He is VERY good and he tells it like it is even when it does rub the wrong way with some republicans.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Dennis Miller has usually been happy to spray his acerbic wit across the political spectrum, but things will be different on his new CNBC talk program.

President Bush is in a mock-free zone.

"I like him," Miller explained. "I'm going to give him a pass. I take care of my friends."

Forum List

Back