Since Webster Hubbel is Chelsea Clintons real father, Hillary aborted all Bill's kids

Yeah I agree. Sparring with this guy is the intellectual equivalent of clipping my toenails. But fortunately the football games come on in about an hour...
You have never sparred with me...............as you just hit the floor as soon as I expose your lies.

Thus your only hope at victory is to ignore me, like an exposed Jehovas Witness
Yeah, guess I'll just have to live with that. But frankly I wasn't talking to you in that post. I was talking about you. You might consider donating your brain to science when you move on to your Great Reward. It will be interesting to see how there was enough brainpower to send the message to your heart to keep beating for all these years.
Thank you for the complement
It's "compliment." You've done that twice today. Thanks to the Mods for putting this in the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs. Frankly my Conspiracy post on Hillary's connection to Nazis through the Kennedys is far more detailed and documented than this drivel.
The fact remains the Clintons will do anything for power and money…
I agree they are both craven politicians. Is there somewhere I disagreed with that? Because it is true of pretty much all politicians, even our current one. Power and money is the name 'o the game.

You have never sparred with me...............as you just hit the floor as soon as I expose your lies.

Yeah, guess I'll just have to live with that. But frankly I wasn't talking to you in that post. I was talking about you. You might consider donating your brain to science when you move on to your Great Reward. It will be interesting to see how there was enough brainpower to send the message to your heart to keep beating for all these years.
It's "compliment." You've done that twice today. Thanks to the Mods for putting this in the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs. Frankly my Conspiracy post on Hillary's connection to Nazis through the Kennedys is far more detailed and documented than this drivel.
Wrong, they will not tell the truth, no matter how much money is involved
2dacaa2165548fac7a1002e41c21743a--bill-clinton-memes-clinton-njie.jpg

I agree they are both craven politicians. Is there somewhere I disagreed with that? Because it is true of pretty much all politicians, even our current one. Power and money is the name 'o the game.
Career politicians are the lowest of life forms

:lol:

Hilarious thread
I know, this country had millions of voters that actually voted for a Clinton. :lmao:

And elected a President that peddled the uneducated rube theory that Obama was born in Kenya!

:lol:
Barry too was a career politician, you can't get any lower than that. Trump has been beaten at limbo for sure… But who is sitting in the oval office?

All politicians are the lowest form of life. The most political of which are the ones who claim they aren't "career politicians" or claim they are "outsiders." Ain't no such thing.

The real question is how does Anthony Weiners Weiner fit into this picture

All politicians are the lowest form of life. The most political of which are the ones who claim they aren't "career politicians" or claim they are "outsiders." Ain't no such thing.
Once people get the taste of the cancer that is being a politician almost always make careers of it because the money and power is so good.
Just look at mitt Romney. A progressive cult leader....

The real question is how does Anthony Weiners Weiner fit into this picture
He was slick Willy's protégé… But he fumbled the ball.

Conspiracy theory board.
IMO, this doesn't even qualify as a conspiracy. This OP is 'Rubber Room' material.
Moving a post does not change the truth. Thus your belief that moving and or deleting post has some impact on reality is the real rubber room.
When have you ever been concerned with posting the truth?
Tell us again that the polls all say that Trump will never be President.

Then slather on some more vaseline

Yep.... Hillary lost to a Washington outsider/ reality TV star that everyone loved.

Forum List

Back