Since the Liberals Suddenly Embrace "Competition & Choice"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Since the Liberals Suddenly Embrace "Competition & Choice" regarding Healthcare, then why don't they go ahead and Advocate for the same for Public Schools?...

Of course what they and Obama are Proposing in Healthcare is NOT Competition, but since they are tossing it around like it is, I'd like them to Explain to me why "Competition and Choice" should not be Extended to Schooling.

:)

peace...

Silly wabbit, tricks are for kids!

Competition and choice, racism, sexism, global climate, free market, and everything else is what they say it is at any given time!

Don't you know that?

Competition and choice, racism, sexism, global climate, free market, and everything else is what they say it is at any given time!

Don't you know that?

Of course... Like the Blank Check the "Government Option" in Healthcare will have to "Compete" with the Private Sector...

Liberals who Know the Meanings of Words are Lying about this, and the others are Simply Ignorant.

peace...

Private schools already compete with public schools. Not very well around here as far as educational outcomes, but I assume they are making a profit.

Got a point?

Private schools just like insurance cos can dump any idividual who brings the numbers down and effects the bottom line.

Healthcare is to get people well and NOT to make profit.

Schools are for educating and NOT for making profit.

Anytime Profit is more important than the real goal the real goal will suffer for the sake of profits.

Liberals have always embraced competition and choice. It's why THEY are against slavery.

Liberals also embrace things like, oh, not ripping off the American public. Not starting new wars. It's liberals that are on the side of the middle class.

Poorly thought out thread. Private schools compete with public schools and are still profitable.

Yet another Epic Fail by mal.

Don't you know that?

Of course... Like the Blank Check the "Government Option" in Healthcare will have to "Compete" with the Private Sector...

Liberals who Know the Meanings of Words are Lying about this, and the others are Simply Ignorant.

peace...

I'd say "the others are Simply Stupid." Ignorance implies not having been exposed to the truth of the matter. Stupidity implies having been exposed and still can't get it.

Liberals have always embraced competition and choice. It's why THEY are against slavery.

Liberals also embrace things like, oh, not ripping off the American public. Not starting new wars. It's liberals that are on the side of the middle class.
Not ripping off the American public? Get serious!

What do you call the excess taxation used to support the overpaid liberal representatives and liberal government servants that keep suckling the American teat? A liberal politician is a fucking ripoff by definition.

Since the Liberals Suddenly Embrace "Competition & Choice" regarding Healthcare, then why don't they go ahead and Advocate for the same for Public Schools?...

Of course what they and Obama are Proposing in Healthcare is NOT Competition, but since they are tossing it around like it is, I'd like them to Explain to me why "Competition and Choice" should not be Extended to Schooling.

peace...

There already is.

Try to keep up.

peace...

There already is.

Try to keep up.

Well, then that Settles it!...

peace...

peace...

Sadly, not all of us are that intelligent yet. We may have to see the entire country collapse before most of us realize that the politicians don't want competition and choice.

peace...

Sadly, not all of us are that intelligent yet. We may have to see the entire country collapse before most of us realize that the politicians don't want competition and choice.

It's Easy to Observe Examples of it... Detroit is a good place to Start...

New Ahlins was too... Then Katrina Scattered the Evidence of what the DemocRATS had Done all over the Country...

Let Liberal DemocRATS have Absolute Power and Control, and they will Destroy Entire Communities, Cities, and even States.

peace...

peace...

New Ahlins was too... Then Katrina Scattered the Evidence of what the DemocRATS had Done all over the Country...

Let Liberal DemocRATS have Absolute Power and Control, and they will Destroy Entire Communities, Cities, and even States.

peace...

Not entirely, let anyone have absolute power and the US will fall, period. The government as a whole is grasping for absolute power now, not just the Democrats, it's all the politicians.

peace...

Not entirely, let anyone have absolute power and the US will fall, period. The government as a whole is grasping for absolute power now, not just the Democrats, it's all the politicians.

More than Not, the Areas of Failure in this Society are Primarily DemocRAT Run...

They Breed Dependence and their Constituency Predictably Votes for MORE of it...

peace...

Forum List

Back