Since Scott Walker's election, local Wisc. Dem prosecutors and judges running amok

You understand nobody actually reads your unibomber screeds, right?

Just thought I'd inform you, to save you the effort. Brevity is your friend.

Is serving a warrant that doesn't allow you to contact counsel a good thing or a bad thing?

Fortunately, the judge who authorized those Gestapo-like raids has been disgraced, and there have been successful legal challenges to that corrupt DA's John Doe "investigations." The Wisconsin supreme court is also considering the case right now, and the U.S. Supreme Court has a petition before it filed by the WI chapter of the Club for Growth over the unconstitutional strong-arm tactics that were used against them.

When I heard about what that judge and DA have been doing, I was shocked and worried. This is very troubling. I'm just glad the pushback against it appears to be succeeding. The judge and the DA should both go to jail for this.

It's not much different than what Obama's IRS is doing.

If the Walker cronies are getting this hysterical over investigations, they must be trying to hide massive corruption. Nobody cries like that unless they're about to get caught.

Disgusting, the way the conservatives believe their own party should literally be immune to being investigated in away way. The modern Republicans are like the old Soviet communists, loyal to their party instead of their country. It's not a political party any more, it's the Republican crime syndicate.

Baseless accusations are all you've got! Go away until you've got something to back up your accusations.

Baseless accusations are all you've got! Go away until you've got something to back up your accusations.

Oh, the irony ...

So, how much does it bother you Walker-groupies that you can't get anyone to pay attention to your conspiracy theories, no matter how loudly you howl? That is, rate your frustration on a scale of 10 to 10.

Most normal Americans have known for a long time that it's not wise to elect liberal Democrats to public office where they have power to use government to crack down on them.

It turns out that this was more than a worrisome idea. Ever since Scott Walker started running for Governor in Wisconsin, his Democrat opponents in office have been conducting intrusive surveillance of people who supported him, subpoenaing their business and personal records, and conducting midnight raids where armed police raided their homes, searched and seized their belongings, and threatened them with more if they mentioned any of it to anyone.

Apparently this has been going on for years in Wisconsin, getting worse with each Walker election victory, and is only lately coming to light.

It is the stuff for which third-world countries and banana republics are (justly) ridiculed and scorned. And it couldn't happen here. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights were written specifically to prevent such behavior by government. But it actually has been happening here - in long campaigns against anyone who dared oppose the Wisconsin Democrats, their union handlers, and the police they control.

It's an ominous warning - but now more than just a warning - about what can happen when you give liberals political power, and then try to take it away from them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Politicized Prosecution Run Amok in Wisconsin National Review Online

Politicized Prosecution Run Amok in Wisconsin

by Rich Lowry
April 21, 2015 12:00 AM

The knock on the door in the dead of night is the stuff of Darkness at Noon, and of the state of Wisconsin. To the question of whether armed police can storm your house and take away your personal effects and tell you to shut up about it, based simply on your political advocacy, Wisconsin answered for years, “Why, yes, they can — now please, shut up about it.”

The so-called John Doe investigations into Governor Scott Walker and conservative groups in Wisconsin have been an ongoing travesty that — now that Walker is entering the presidential stage — should be considered a national disgrace. Walker’s opponents weaponized campaign-finance law, literally.

Mod edit: Don't post the entire article, just an excerpt, please.

I think it is time for such states to divide themselves in half. It may be the only way protect people there.

I think it is time for such states to divide themselves in half. It may be the only way protect people there.

If the 10th Amendment was taken more seriously there would be no cause for dividing states or the country. The NE bed wetters and left coast deviants could wallow in squalor after failing over and over to achieve their utopian bullshit while the rest of the country went on living normal lives.

If the Walker cronies are getting this hysterical over investigations, they must be trying to hide massive corruption. Nobody cries like that unless they're about to get caught.

Disgusting, the way the conservatives believe their own party should literally be immune to being investigated in away way. The modern Republicans are like the old Soviet communists, loyal to their party instead of their country. It's not a political party any more, it's the Republican crime syndicate.

Meow... LOL, that's what you said about the Clinton Administration, right?

In all fairness I think precedents have been set a long time ago that even if egregious crimes are committed by high level officials, they're rarely if ever prosecuted while in or after leaving office unless they're just not significant players. Nixon should have went to prison, but hitlary probably tainted the case with her lies and unethical behavior. Serious rules were probably broken in Iran-Contra, but the concept of not helping anti-communist rebels just because the bed wetting democrooks loved Ortega made prosecution impossible.

There's scandals going way back, that weren't answered too so that the next party in power wouldn't have to face the music. At some point we're going to have to demand accountability but the leftists will never allow one of their criminally insane sociopaths be made an example of.

In all fairness I think precedents have been set a long time ago that even if egregious crimes are committed by high level officials, they're rarely if ever prosecuted while in or after leaving office unless they're just not significant players. Nixon should have went to prison, but hitlary probably tainted the case with her lies and unethical behavior. Serious rules were probably broken in Iran-Contra, but the concept of not helping anti-communist rebels just because the bed wetting democrooks loved Ortega made prosecution impossible.

There's scandals going way back, that weren't answered too so that the next party in power wouldn't have to face the music. At some point we're going to have to demand accountability but the leftists will never allow one of their criminally insane sociopaths be made an example of.

I agree with that, but it doesn't contradict my point that obviously she didn't apply her Walker standard to the Clinton Administration

I agree with that, but it doesn't contradict my point that obviously she didn't apply her Walker standard to the Clinton Administration

I didn't mean to contradict. The Walker "scandal" is complete bullshit, and so was Iran Contra for that matter. I just wanted to point out that with the exception of Carter, every democrook regime since Jackson has dragged us deeper into the global collectivist agenda through criminal endeavor. The republicrats are just more subtle about it.

6 convictions so far. But remember, it's all just a witch hunt. With a Republican investigator. Walker-kook logic is not like normal earth logic.

The Walker kooks know their hero is one of the most corrupt governors in US history. That's why they're so devoted to him. They consider Walker's thuggery and corruption to be resume builders.

This story has already been debunked.

Stop reposting it.

It doesn't get any less false.

You think just lying will make reality vanish?

Is that what the hate sites are telling you?

You democrats are essentially terrorists.

No.

That's what newspapers, TV news, web news, and any other legitimate news source is telling me.

The story had already been debunked.

Why did you bother to post it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back