Since Palin sounds like a compulsive liar...

Between a lie and spin. Chris says Alaskans get the most earmark funds per capita and I posted that Alaska got the least earmark funds per square mile. I posted this to illustrate that while both statements are absolutely true, neither tells the whole story. And who on this board doesn't tell a story in the way that put themselves in the best possible light?

IMO this is a non-issue. When she tells a whopper like she had to duck sniper fire, get back to me.

Funds per square mile is a bullshit stat.

Building a $250 million dollar bridge for 50 people is a violation of the public trust, and the public was duly outraged.

But this does not change the fact that Palin lied and continues to lie about her record and Troopergate.

Funds per square mile is a bullshit stat.

Building a $250 million dollar bridge for 50 people is a violation of the public trust, and the public was duly outraged.

But this does not change the fact that Palin lied and continues to lie about her record and Troopergate.
well, since Ketchikan has a populatiopn of over 7000, you show once again how totally clueless you are

well, since Ketchikan has a populatiopn of over 7000, you show once again how totally clueless you are

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viC6KtGI-P4]YouTube - Chris Wallace Exposes McCain/Palin Lies[/ame]

Forum List

Back