CDZ Since organ sales by Planned Parenthood...

So the state finds... I'll wait to see what happens in court.

Please answer... If Planned Parenthood was guilty of selling body parts for profit, why did they turn down $1,600 offered by the fake company called Biomax Procurement Services?

images

One turned down offer is not proof that it hasn't happened.

When they open their books, both the agencies and their own personal finances, for public review will be the proof. Until then the premise of the OP stands.

Even one penny exchanging hands allows the OP because the agency would be taking a profit.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wrong.

Irony...Damaged Eagle wants to eliminate appeals for capital punishment, and turn around and quickly kill a wonderful organization that helps millions of Americans based on false accusations and innuendo...

Stalin would be proud!

Again...

Where did I say that?

7mEYtpa.png

What makes you think those costs won't go down if there are no appeals allowed?

images

If you look closely I said society.

You really do need to pay attention to what is being said instead of attempting to say this is what I believe should be done. I've taken no position on this entire subject except for the position that if even one penny exchanged hands over unborn parts that the agency should be closed down.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Irony...Damaged Eagle wants to eliminate appeals for capital punishment, and turn around and quickly kill a wonderful organization that helps millions of Americans based on false accusations and innuendo...

Stalin would be proud!

Again...

Where did I say that?

7mEYtpa.png

What makes you think those costs won't go down if there are no appeals allowed?

images

You really do need to pay attention to what is being said instead of attempting to say this is what I believe should be done. I've taken no position on this entire subject except for the position that if even one penny exchanged hands over unborn parts that the agency should be closed down.

*****CHUCKLE*****

There are costs involved in donating tissue, and every hospital in the country that participates in tissue or organ donation is free to recover those costs. Are you saying all that tissue used for transplants or research is just sold on the open market?

Stalin would be proud!

images

Again...

Where did I say that?

It's still to be proven the allegations are false. All the progressives believed Acorn innocent also.

*****SMILE*****

LOL...funny you mentioned ACORN, because I was just thinking this is the same BS that was aimed at ACORN, who was innocent. As a matter of fact...all the way back to the late '90's there was one very outspoken and vocal critic of predatory lending practices, they even held protests at companies like Wells Fargo and Lehman Brothers...ACORN

images

Funny... They were found guilty of what they were accused of where I'm from. Looks like we'll find out were this all leads when the court decides.

*****SMILE*****

Link to that decision?

That makes no sense..."society" doesn't just decide to take away rights and eliminate laws...

Oh, I forgot...Josef

Appealing a Conviction
An acquittal ends a case, but convictions are subject to appeal.

Convicted defendants have a right to review by an intermediate appellate court, provided that they comply with statutory time limits for requesting an appeal.

That makes no sense..."society" doesn't just decide to take away rights and eliminate laws...

Oh, I forgot...Josef

Appealing a Conviction

Convicted defendants have a right to review by an intermediate appellate court, provided that they comply with statutory time limits for requesting an appeal.

images

Yeah right... Tell that to the judge and jury.

Every time there's more than a society of one everyone is attempting to restrict someone else's right to do something or grant someone special privileges that others don't have.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

Oh, I forgot...Josef

Appealing a Conviction

images

Every time there's more than a society of one everyone is attempting to restrict someone else's right to do something or grant someone special privileges that others don't have.

I guess these adult concepts are too hard to understand....so emote away...

Oh, I forgot...Josef

Appealing a Conviction

images

I guess these adult concepts are too hard to understand....so emote away...

images

I'm glade we can agree on something... Now please keep away from my food. I don't want feathers in it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?
Parts of bodies? Hmm... Organ donations in prisons? Does it happen already? Do you know if a prisoner has the right to donate their organs?

What actually is sold by abortion clinics? What is the law? Is there consent from the woman who had the abortion?

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?
Parts of bodies? Hmm... Organ donations in prisons? Does it happen already? Do you know if a prisoner has the right to donate their organs?

What actually is sold by abortion clinics? What is the law? Is there consent from the woman who had the abortion?

images

These are the questions aren't they?

How far are we willing to take things as a society to extend our lives?

Is it moral and ethical to take something without permission or even by force backed up by a government sword?

*****SMILE*****

Is it moral and ethical to take something without permission or even by force backed up by a government sword?

The government is stealing people's organs and body parts?

The government is stealing people's organs and body parts?

images

Are they?

If the government feels it has the right to just take them is it stealing?

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back