Since Obama presidency.....

Liberal blacks and Democrats are becoming new age Uncle Thomas Negroes just as worse and disillusioned as the black Republican counterparts they slam for being Uncle Toms. Bashing blacks people to show fairness to and get favors and approval from hypocritical, lying white liberals is not in the best interest of black Democrats. Its funny how these lame jackassed, "we finally have a black president" Obama-obsessed Negroes give white liberal hypocrites and racists a free pass when they screw up yet do the bidding of these hypocritical white liberals by slamming white conservative Republicans who are not worse than the white hypocritical liberals they're sucking up to.

I am a black person who sees you as always negative about our Black Race!! You pretend to be pro-active but you always find ways to bring out the negativity of White people which does nothing to promote the cause you supposedly want to implement. Why do you always speak negatively about the White race instead of being a Christian and reaching out your hand to promote unity among all races? Can you answer that?

Listen Uncle Tom, before you ask a black person to be Christian why don't ask whites to do what you are asking whites to do? White people have done a good job and displaying and bringing out there own negativity, it was racist whites thats started the race problem, not blacks.

YES!! I knew if I talked that talk you would come out and let me know who you are!! I am definitely NOT an Uncle Tom and by the way Uncle Tom was a Black man who helped to free slaves (read it). I sat at the back of the bus and had to walk through alleys to enter the doors of restaurants so I know first hand what it's like to be prejudiced against SO DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AN UNCLE TOM!! My mother cleaned the homes of White women on her knees and my father was a porter for the L&N railroad. You have got me fucked up. I have had to put with a lot from White people growing up but I got through it and NOW you are trying to tear it down. You old Punk!!

I am a black person who sees you as always negative about our Black Race!! You pretend to be pro-active but you always find ways to bring out the negativity of White people which does nothing to promote the cause you supposedly want to implement. Why do you always speak negatively about the White race instead of being a Christian and reaching out your hand to promote unity among all races? Can you answer that?

Listen Uncle Tom, before you ask a black person to be Christian why don't ask whites to do what you are asking whites to do? White people have done a good job and displaying and bringing out there own negativity, it was racist whites thats started the race problem, not blacks.

YES!! I knew if I talked that talk you would come out and let me know who you are!! I am definitely NOT an Uncle Tom and by the way Uncle Tom was a Black man who helped to free slaves (read it). I sat at the back of the bus and had to walk through alleys to enter the doors of restaurants so I know first hand what it's like to be prejudiced against SO DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AN UNCLE TOM!! My mother cleaned the homes of White women on her knees and my father was a porter for the L&N railroad. You have got me fucked up. I have had to put with a lot from White people growing up but I got through it and NOW you are trying to tear it down. You old Punk!!

You're one of those Negroes who got a small handout during the Civil Rights movement and gave up the fight, thats what it sounds like to the Bass. The Bass grew up in an Upper Middle class affluent black neighborhood in Mississippi whose family put up with hate from poor whites who felt the Bass' family was living off of wealth that rightfully belong to the white man.

You're one of those Negroes who got a small handout during the Civil Rights movement and gave up the fight, thats what it sounds like to the Bass. The Bass grew up in an Upper Middle class affluent black neighborhood in Mississippi whose family put up with hate from poor whites who felt the Bass' family was living off of wealth that rightfully belong to the white man.

I can't believe you?? You are so full of hate that you even let it override onto your own ppl. The reason I called you an old punk was just to get your gander up I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and if i did I'm sorry but I see that your hatred extends not only for White ppl but to your Black ppl as well. Why? I have worked hard all of my life and have never kissed the White persons' ass to get what I want. I took care of a Black man for over 20 yrs until he died of heart failure at the age of 52 in 2007. Should I have done that?

I can't believe you?? You are so full of hate that you even let it override onto your own ppl. The reason I called you an old punk was just to get your gander up I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and if i did I'm sorry but I see that your hatred extends not only for White ppl but to your Black ppl as well. Why? I have worked hard all of my life and have never kissed the White persons' ass to get what I want. I took care of a Black man for over 20 yrs until he died of heart failure at the age of 52 in 2007. Should I have done that?

The Bass apologizes for offending you, but what the Bass stated earlier stands, blacks did not create the race problem in America and to ask people to become colorblind and good to a system that mistreated because of their color as a solution to the race problem in utterly ridiculous.

Liberal blacks and Democrats are becoming new age Uncle Thomas Negroes just as worse and disillusioned as the black Republican counterparts they slam for being Uncle Toms. Bashing blacks people to show fairness to and get favors and approval from hypocritical, lying white liberals is not in the best interest of black Democrats. Its funny how these lame jackassed, "we finally have a black president" Obama-obsessed Negroes give white liberal hypocrites and racists a free pass when they screw up yet do the bidding of these hypocritical white liberals by slamming white conservative Republicans who are not worse than the white hypocritical liberals they're sucking up to.
Is it kind of like going to a church started by men who owned slaves and felt that black people should live seperate from white people?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back