Since Obama is failing so horrifically, Will Hillary run against him?

Actually the stimulus worked very well.

And part of the credit goes to the Republicans for voting for it.

And half the stimulus was tax cuts.

If only the economy knew it worked now

Only in your mind and the mind of left, did it work well
But that is not saying much

In the words of Michelle
Never have I been more proud of my country then now to have
a 9.2% unemployment rate

The stimulus was a miserable failure and only about 1/5 were tax cuts. Obama’s refundable tax credits are unearned subsidies, not tax cuts, so you can't count those.

When an economy goes into a deflationary spiral, the government MUST be the demand of last resort.

Otherwise, you go into a Great Depression.

That's why Republicans and Democrats voted for the bailout and the stimulus.

Do a little reading on economics.

OMG, not the Great Depression!!!!

In a capitalist system with a (nearly) fixed monetary base, prices should fall as productivity increases. Isn’t that what we want? Isn’t that how we create wealth?

Why yes. Yes, it is.

BTW for reference: The Fed back in the years of the Great Depression allowed the money supply to fall by roughly 25% over a short period of time. That rapid deflation was a primary cause of the depression because wages were not allowed to adjust to the new price level. Get that? The Fed caused the Great Depression. Go Fed!

Yes, it's great when the value of our homes falls.

Isn't it?

It is when you're in the market to buy. (Again, thank the Fed.)

If the economy does not improve
then chances of her running will go up..

I would put nothing past her

I never thought i would ever see the day when i would want a clinton back in office....

if the choice is her or obama...ill take Hillary any day of the week .

Obama has done a good job and will win in 2012 thanks to the Republicans in the House.

Thanks Republicans for trying to kill Medicare!
You have no idea what you are talking about. Obama has NOT done a good job. The country was in shambles prior to the midterm elections and democrats have been in full power since 2006. Obama's healthcare plan is terrible for this country.

Do tell.

What terrible things have happened due to the Health Care Package?

16 straight months of job growth....

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f5a23033970b-500wi

Too bad for the left it
adds up to unemployment going UP to 9.2%

Just great!
At the rate Papa Obama failed polices are moving us,
we should be up to 10% unemployment in no time
:eusa_whistle:

In case no one told to this to the Left
Papa Obama is suppose to make more jobs than
he destroys otherwise unemployment goes up

Obviously, liberal math is taught in public schools or
at least on crazy left wing web sites

Last edited:

I never thought i would ever see the day when i would want a clinton back in office....

Oh if Clinton were in office you'd be begging for the dead treasonous zombie body of Ronald Reagan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAk7Hrf2joU]‪Zombie Reagan Raised From Grave To Lead GOP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dare to dream.

Oh if Clinton were in office you'd be begging for the dead treasonous zombie body of Ronald Reagan.

Dare to dream.

Really, anything at this point would be better

We could do no worse than if we just picked
someone at random from the phone book

Dare to dream.

Really, anything at this point would be better

We could do no worse than if we just picked
someone at random from the phone book

I think you're sorta in a bizzaro opposite land where fail means succeeded.

But heck..at least there are strippers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSHZyGLxTvE&feature=related]‪strippers from bizarro land (ORIGINAL)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No--I don't think so. The biggest mistake she made was becoming part of this administration--as secretary of state. Now's she a part of it--she can't run against it.

No--I don't think so. The biggest mistake she made was becoming part of this administration--as secretary of state. Now's she a part of it--she can't run against it.

Good point!

Of course, she is not getting any younger...
I have no doubt, many in the party would hate her for it
But like most politicians, they put themselves first

She could argue, honestly, that she was never involved with the economic policy of the administration

who knows

Last edited:

That's a good point. She'll now forever be tied to the failed Obama Administration.

The stimulus was a miserable failure and only about 1/5 were tax cuts. Obama’s refundable tax credits are unearned subsidies, not tax cuts, so you can't count those.

Actually it worked quite well.

It saved us from another Great Depression and created 16 straight months of job growth.

But every Republican wants the economy to fail. That's why the Republicans in the House are going to let America default.

But in the end it will backfire on them. That's why Mitch McConnell is trying to get the Republicans in the House to raise the debt ceiling.

I heard The Cookie Monster or The Afflac Duck may overtake Obama. Both are Democrats and have a higher approval than President Bozo. CBS POLL Romney 55% Afflac Duck 44.9%. Its gonna be close!!!

It's amazing the number of idiots who keep putting this absurd graph up on the net. Of course, what matters is the >>NET<< change in jobs, and the unemployment rate has grown by 3 percentage points since BO took office.

His original economic advisors, a sort of who's who of the extreme leftwing, showed up and filled President Amateur's head with keynsian ideas - didn't work back in the 1930s, hasn't worked now. Hopefully, two giant outdoor failed experiments of the leftwing that have harmed scores of millions of people is enough to get it into their stupid heads, but don't count on it. Meanwhile, almost all of BO's original leftwing economic advisors have quietly scuttled away.

It's amazing the number of idiots who keep putting this absurd graph up on the net. Of course, what matters is the >>NET<< change in jobs, and the unemployment rate has grown by 3 percentage points since BO took office.

His original economic advisors, a sort of who's who of the extreme leftwing, showed up and filled President Amateur's head with keynsian ideas - didn't work back in the 1930s, hasn't worked now. Hopefully, two giant outdoor failed experiments of the leftwing that have harmed scores of millions of people is enough to get it into their stupid heads, but don't count on it. Meanwhile, almost all of BO's original leftwing economic advisors have quietly scuttled away.

Liberal math

they pick it up from crazy left wing websites
or public school - tough call

Good point!

She could argue, honestly, that she was never involved with the economic policy of the administration

who knows

When will Republicans ever get a decent candidate to run? :lol:

Maybe you should sit around on your fat ass and contemplate that..

Good point!

who knows

if things continue as they are....

anyone will be able to beat Papa Obama

The Left and MSM can't fool ALL the people ALL the time

:eusa_angel:

Good point!

who knows

if things continue as they are....

anyone will be able to beat Papa Obama

The Left and MSM can't fool ALL the people ALL the time

:eusa_angel:

Not any of your guys that's certain. :lol:

Forum List

Back