Since FACTS are considered CONSPIRACIES on this board, I'll put them here...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
JUST THE FACTS

The documents that we found when conducting our research into Barack Obama Jr.'s citizenship are displayed on this page. This is what we know about Barack Obama Jr.'s parents and his citizenship.

Barack Obama Jr. aka Barack H. Obama Jr. aka Barry Soetoro aka Barack Soetoro aka Barry Dunham aka Barry Obama aka Barack Hussein Obama

Barack Obama Jr.'s mother is Stanley Ann Dunham, aka Ann Dunham, aka Stanley Ann Obama aka Ann Obama, aka Stanley Ann Soetoro, aka Ann Soetoro.

Barack Obama Jr. was born to Barack Obama Sr., a citizen of Kenya and Stanley Ann Dunham, a citizen of the U.S.

Barack Obama Jr.'s mother, Ann Dunham, divorced Barack Obama Jr's father in or about 1963 when Barack Obama Jr was two years old.

Then Barack Obama Jr.'s mother, Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Lolo Soetoro legally acknowledged Barack H. Obama, Jr. et al. as his son and/or adopted him.

While Ann Dunham (Soetoro) aka Stanley Ann Soetoro was married to Lolo Soertoro, Barack Obama Jr. was enrolled in the public school in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen.

On August 20, 1980, Stanley Ann Soetoro, initiated divorce proceedings from Lolo Soetoro in Honolulu, HI. click here to view court docket

When asked, Barack H. Obama, Jr., et al claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii however, claims to have been born in two (2) separate hospitals. According to Barack H. Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and she was present during his birth. The Kenyan Government, claim they have the birthing records of Barack H. Obama, Jr. and the birth delivery records of Ann Obama, from Barack H. Obama, Jr.'s birth in Mombosa, Kenya, however, they have sealed the birth records of Barack H. Obama, et al, birth in Mombosa, Kenya and labeled them top secret as a result of the presidential election.

The questions are, "where was Barack Obama Jr. born"? Is Barack Obama, Jr. a/k/a Barry Soetoro still an Indonesian Citizen? What is Barack Obama, Jr. a/k/a Barry Soetoro's legal name?

02/18/08: Star Bulletin News Article Obama backers stress importance of caucuses, page 2, "He was born in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children"

11/04: The Rainbow Edition, Volume 2, Issue 3, Education Laboratory School, page 2, "Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii"

10/2008: Interview with Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.'s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama during a taped interview at her home in Kenya was adamant "Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and I was present during his birth."

10/30/08: Affidavit of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia, "Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya" "Kenyan Officials with the Provincial Civil Registrar stated there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa , Kenya on August 4, 1961 and confirmed the birthing records of Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret."

10/27/08: Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae, "US Senator Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and not a Christian, and that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in the State of Hawaii"

01/01/68: Indonesian School Record, "Name of School: Fransiskus Assisi School, Name: Barry Soetoro, Citizenship: Indonesian, Name of Parent: Lolo Soetoro, M.A. The school records indicate that Barack Obama Jr. aka Barry Soetoro attended first grade in Indonesia and that he was born in Honolulu Hawaii on 08/04/1961 and his father is Lolo Soetoro.

obamacrimes - Home Page

Last edited:
images

And that's your response to the FACTS?

What an absolute moron.

Last edited:
just because you keep repeating it ..does not make it fact.....

You're right, it's not. They're facts because they've all been PROVEN fact. Why don't you try READING them instead of just shitting more crap out that sippy hole of yours?

And feel free to prove ANY ONE of them FALSE!

I won't hold my breath, because I already know that not you or anyone else can. Facts are funny that way.

No... the only thing you and the rest of your "DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT OBAMA" ass lickers can do is ridicule, spew insults and post dumb ass pictures.

Typical jacked off liberals.

Last edited:
If you lie to people long enough and loud enough, sooner or later they will start to believe it. I agree that Obama has a rather shakey past but I also believe he has met the qualifications to be the President. If he didn't, believe me, one of those unhappy Republicians in the House or the Senate would be waving the proof wildly on TV by now. Time to let this effort go by the wayside. Find something better to do with your time.

If you lie to people long enough and loud enough, sooner or later they will start to believe it. I agree that Obama has a rather shakey past but I also believe he has met the qualifications to be the President. If he didn't, believe me, one of those unhappy Republicians in the House or the Senate would be waving the proof wildly on TV by now. Time to let this effort go by the wayside. Find something better to do with your time.

Prove any one of the above facts a lie.

And don't kid yourself, this issue is FAR from over.

If the Constitution of the United States of America has been PISSED ON, then it's EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN'S DUTY to see that justice is served. Burying your head in the sand and telling yourself it doesn't matter is treasonous.

Last edited:
talk about jack off liberals.....isnt that all you are doing.....jacking off while screaming that no one understands or accepts your view of reality?

Tell me which one of the above facts is a lie....

that is what you do not accept or get....it is over....the non issue....if you believe this so much start your own board...buy one and do it yourself....put your efforts into preaching to the small choir you have....

Well, let's look at this from a different angle. The Republicians are for sure not happy with the things Obama has been doing since becoming the President. Also a lot of other people are not happy, including me. If there was even the slightest chance of having Obama tossed out of office because of any reason, it would be the headlines on all of the news channels - especially Fox. All of the Republicians, and a few of the unhappy Democrats, would be marching up and down the aisles in Congess waving the proof and demanding he be tossed out on his ear. Well, that's not happening. Except for you, nobody else is publicly proclaiming the fraud. Why is that? Why are you the only person who sees this fraud and are acting on it? Don't you think if it was true and had merit that action would have already taken place? I give you an A for effort on this but also school is over. You didn't pass despite your effort. Let it go and find a new cause to champion. This horse is a corpse.

Tell me which one of the above facts is a lie....

that is what you do not accept or get....it is over....the non issue....if you believe this so much start your own board...buy one and do it yourself....put your efforts into preaching to the small choir you have....

You just keep telling yourself that, but that won't make any difference. Yes this issue is growing. I, like hundreds of thousands of others won't let it. The fact of the matter is more and more people are beginning to wonder why obama is working so hard at keeping ALL his records HIDDEN, including the ONE DOCUMENT that could END THIS WHOLE ISSUE, his real birth certificate. It won't end until it's seen, and sooner or later we WILL see it. I hope you're ready for that day.

Well, let's look at this from a different angle. The Republicians are for sure not happy with the things Obama has been doing since becoming the President. Also a lot of other people are not happy, including me. If there was even the slightest chance of having Obama tossed out of office because of any reason, it would be the headlines on all of the news channels - especially Fox. All of the Republicians, and a few of the unhappy Democrats, would be marching up and down the aisles in Congess waving the proof and demanding he be tossed out on his ear. Well, that's not happening. Except for you, nobody else is publicly proclaiming the fraud. Why is that? Why are you the only person who sees this fraud and are acting on it? Don't you think if it was true and had merit that action would have already taken place? I give you an A for effort on this but also school is over. You didn't pass despite your effort. Let it go and find a new cause to champion. This horse is a corpse.

Sorry buddy, but for one, there's a petition with almost 400,000 signatures already on it demanding to see obama's real birth certificate. You call that "just me?" Kind of blows your new "angle" right out of the water... :lol:

Not to mention the multitudes of websites there are devoted to this very issue.

And there's a reason politicians don't want to touch this, because if and/or when it's found out obama was NOT eligible to be President, the people involved will be so massive, the disruption to government will be so huge, there will be riots, shootings, entire cities erupting in anarchy, that they JUST DON'T WANT TO OPEN THAT CAN OF WORMS. Problem is it's going to get opened sooner or later whether they like it or not. This issue will sooner or later come to a boil, and there won't be ANY ignoring it or hoping it would just go away.

Last edited:
OK. When that day comes I'll believe you. Until then though, please stop spanking the pony.

OK. When that day comes I'll believe you. Until then though, please stop spanking the pony.

Sorry... the effort will continue until we see obama's real birth certificate. If you don't like reading about the progress, go spank your own pony. I've been here a damn lot longer than you have.

As far as I know, I haven't broken any board rules.

Last edited:
Sorry... I don't find pissing on our Constitution as hilarious as you do.

Ooooh I get it... posting funny pictures is easier than proving anything I posted in the OP false... OK... go for it, since I already know that's all you've got.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what part of "it's a dead issue" don't you get?

post all you want, but don't expect me to take you seriously, terral,er, pale

Forum List

Back