Since everything is going so well...

What's he going to do to control your body? :eusa_whistle:

McCain is, and always has been a right-to-lifer, glock.

those people WOULD, if they could, prevent women from seeking abortions

Frankly I suspect they'd outlaw contraception if they could.

So I was merely pointing out what a idotic thing is is for rachelluetle to vote for McCain just because Hill didn't get the nod, when Obama is the candidate who supports and has always supported her right to choose.

McCain is, and always has been a right-to-lifer, glock.

those people WOULD, if they could, prevent women from seeking abortions

Any proposal I've seen always has an exemption for rape or incest, so the control of the woman's body is entirely up to her by choosing to have sex or not.

Any other example of how Conservatives supposedly want to control bodily functions, or is that all you've got?

Any proposal I've seen always has an exemption for rape or incest, so the control of the woman's body is entirely up to her by choosing to have sex or not.

I rest my case. the right to lifers are really motivated by their hatred of sex, more than any concern for the unborn.

Their supposed concern for the unborn really comes down to their problems with the fact that adults have sex out of wedlock.

Any other example of how Conservatives supposedly want to control bodily functions, or is that all you've got?

Thanks for proving my point, glock.

I rest my case. the right to lifers are really motivated by their hatred of sex, more than any concern for the unborn.

Their supposed concern for the unborn really comes down to their problems with the fact that adults have sex out of wedlock.

Thanks for proving my point, glock.

Fell free to bow out of your argument any time by "resting your case", however I fail to see just how you’ve proven anything, except your inability to back up your statements.

Along with any example that proves that Conservatives want to control bodily functions, I’d also like some proof that they have a “hatred of sex”.

Not at all. Not for me, at least. Then again, I'm no conservative.

My concern comes with people who fail to take responsibility for their actions. Sex is a natural thing. But with it comes responsibility. If you don't want to have children, there are plenty of options to prevent it. Abortions shouldn't be one of those options.

Forum List

Back