Since Alex Smith broke his leg today, the skins have a good chance of winning the division

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Colt McCoy is a much better QB than Alex smith on top of being a mobile QB

Excellent title :cuckoo:

Now let me go cry in the corner as my team finishes crashing and burning this season

Excellent title :cuckoo:

Now let me go cry in the corner as my team finishes crashing and burning this season

Mccoy came in and almost won the game which confirms Alex Smith sucks

This is probably the first thing we’ve ever agreed on. As a Redskins fan, I truly hope to NEVER see Alex Smith in burgundy and gold again. McCoy isn’t the long term answer but he should be better able to run the offense than Smith ever was.

See what dumb Carolina did ?Went for 2 instead of a tie at end of reg time... and damn Dallas and Tenn got blown out All the others were winners ,,,, now the late games keeps me away from trumpettes

This is probably the first thing we’ve ever agreed on. As a Redskins fan, I truly hope to NEVER see Alex Smith in burgundy and gold again. McCoy isn’t the long term answer but he should be better able to run the offense than Smith ever was.
Smith had them in first place

Something McCoy has never done

You mean the defense and running game

No. They were in first place IN SOIE IF Alex Smith, not because of him. I was totally in favor of getting rid of Kirk Cousins. I was not in favor of acquiring a west coast offense QB to run a deep throw offense. He’s proven himself incapable of throwing the ball downfield. McCoy has the mobility and capabilities to run the offense the coaches designed rather than having to be coddled as Smith was.

No. They were in first place IN SOIE IF Alex Smith, not because of him. I was totally in favor of getting rid of Kirk Cousins. I was not in favor of acquiring a west coast offense QB to run a deep throw offense. He’s proven himself incapable of throwing the ball downfield. McCoy has the mobility and capabilities to run the offense the coaches designed rather than having to be coddled as Smith was.

Alex Smith proved himself capable of throwing the ball downfield last year with the Chiefs. That probably had something to do with why the Skins were willing to watch Cousins leave and sign Smith if they wanted to run a deep ball passing game.

For example: Next Gen Stats: How Quarterback Alex Smith Proves He Can Hit The Deep Ball

That may not have been working out this year, but it's not because Smith is incapable.

Oh, and Smith has been a pretty mobile QB throughout his career.

That may not have been working out this year, but it's not because Smith is incapable.

Oh, and Smith has been a pretty mobile QB throughout his career.

All that matters to me is what he’s done in DC; which by my measure has been something very close to nothing.

McCoy is a journeyman QB
Smith is not great, but he knows how to win
Redskins won't win with McCoy

McCoy is a journeyman QB
Smith is not great, but he knows how to win
Redskins won't win with McCoy
Whats the diff righty my friend ?If they get into the playoffs they go down in first round

Forum List

Back