Since 1953

So do you support america killing innocent people? Overthrowing elected leaders?
No and no. I'm against using force except in self defense- or retaliation, which can be defined as self defense.
That harkens back to for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and the timeline is assigned after it happens-
Do you not understand they attack people other than jews and america?
They kill innocent people by the thousands and you say they deserve respect?
Lol come on man

According to World Fact Book, Iran is number #6. Iraq is #4
Had you bothered yourself with reading the article you would have (maybe) noticed it originally from 2011- it still holds true today- for 67 years the US has had a bug up its ass about Iran beca
They kill innocent people by the thousands and you say they deserve respect
So does the US, come on kid.

Had you bothered yourself with reading the article you would have (maybe) noticed it originally from 2011- it still holds true today- for 67 years the US has had a bug up its ass about Iran because of its resources and they won't take shit slinging from the head monkeys in DC-

Had you bothered yourself with reading the article you would have (maybe) noticed it originally from 2011- it still holds true today- for 67 years the US has had a bug up its ass about Iran beca
Why do you keep bringing up the US with me? I am totally against what they do and have done.
But you tell me I sgoukd respect iran because they cause terror ib multiple countries that did NOTHING to them? And use strawmen? Lol
I think we are done here.

Been reading World Fact Book as a permanent book mark for over 15 years. Looking at it now. Looks like the 2018 estimate to me, and I have watched them change over the years, now showing us a #1.

They are only Iran and Iraq are only 400,000 give or take apart. Yes in proven reserves Iran is number #4. And yes, the point is well taken they have a lot of oil. Makes no difference. If they are going to threaten their neighbors and some of our friends, I would not send in troops and do a regime change thing (we suck at it), but if pushed, I could see bombing back to the stone age daily in time to get back land and have dinner at the O Club. We are good at breaking things. I am not a nice person. OK. Not fit for polite society? OK. But I think Trump has fucked up with them, both in unilaterally pulling out of the treaty and not regularly hitting major targets at several provocations. If they really want to be horses asses, I wouldn't even rule out cities. Luckily, I'm not in charge.

Why do you keep bringing up the US with me?
Because we set the standard. They deserve respect because they are a sovereign state. If we respected sovereignty the whole world would see Peace Through Strength is indeed an idea whose time has come. BUT, we don't even respect sovereignty at home- so we cant respect sovereignty abroad.
You aren't the only person reading these posts.

Why do you keep bringing up the US with me?
Because we set the standard. They deserve respect because they are a sovereign state. If we respected sovereignty the whole world would see Peace Through Strength is indeed an idea whose time has come. BUT, we don't even respect sovereignty at home- so we cant respect sovereignty abroad.
You aren't the only person reading these posts.

you also forgot to mention that Iran is not the threat to the world our corporate controlled media make them out to be,.Israel is whom they always kiss the ass of.

thats why Trump is a traiter.He kisses the ass of that warmonger country.He talks shit like Iran better not mess with them when Iran has EVERY right in the world to mess with them cause they are just fighting back defending themselves cause OUR government and Israels is messing with THEM. the trump supporters and brainwashed sheep of USMB dot get that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back