Simply Palin

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
No matter how much she has been bashed and attacked by the liberal left and no matter how odd you may find her colloquial way of speaking- Sarah Palin KNOWS how to speak to the economic realities in a way that most average American's can relate to. If she enters the race she WILL BE a force to be reckoned with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Pg_1i53_Y]Sarah Palin @ The Tea Party of America Rally Indianola, Iowa September 3 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

No matter how much she has been bashed and attacked by the liberal left…

As opposed to the liberal right?
…and no matter how odd you may find her colloquial way of speaking…
Ignorance of the facts is not ‘colloquial.’
Sarah Palin KNOWS how to speak to the economic realities in a way that most average American's can relate to…

She knows how to spin, distort, and misrepresent in ways members of the TPM have come to expect.
If she enters the race she WILL BE a force to be reckoned with.

If she enters the race she will be more of a joke than she is now. And if she is an official candidate, she’ll be required to answer questions asked by all media sources, not just Fox Entertainment.

Has anyone noticed that if the word Palin is mis-typed, and the letter 'L' is omitted, it becomes 'Pain'?

She sounds like she really loves this country. Unlike Barack Obama that does everything in his power to piss on it.

I wish she would run on
-close borders
-getting us the fuck out of Afghanistan, Europe, South Korea. No more nation building.
-taxing the shit out of Chinese crap.
-lowering the corporation tax here at home.
-drill baby drill and mine baby mine!!!

Her ideas favor Big Business and hurt Main Street America, but then the Tea Party is a tool of Big Business. Lookie Dick Armey, Lobbyist in Chief is on the front page of the Tea Party comic. Just think, the Tea Party thinks a lobbyist is a Super Hero!

The best part of the whole gig is that Palin knows how to play the media like a violin. Her work is causing the Marxists to blow a huge percentage of their campaign money on fruitless demonization (but don't tell 'em, please!).

She has sound ideas and certainly could come up with no worse "team" than has Our Kenyan President.

HOWEVER, she should not run in 2012. Obama needs to win a second term so as to sufficiently destroy the economy and put a majority (yes, 50% +) out of work so that in 2016 Governor Palin can win in a landslide and have a super-majority in both houses of Congress so she can quickly clean the stables and make this country AMERICA again.

Of course only if we still have elections in 2016 but, hey, if not...well that's why God made revolutions.

sarah20palin20gif.gif

Her ideas favor Big Business and hurt Main Street America, but then the Tea Party is a tool of Big Business. Lookie Dick Armey, Lobbyist in Chief is on the front page of the Tea Party comic. Just think, the Tea Party thinks a lobbyist is a Super Hero!

If you think that "Marxism" that hides behind the worker is such a good idea. Why NOT go to Cuba, Burma? You bastards have been bitching about the class divide for the past 150 fucking years. Give it the fuck up. It has Failed!

7rhdrf4r8k.jpg

Last edited:
Listening to her for > 5 seconds makes me want to pierce my eardrums w/ a dull pencil :(

Would like a link to one of her longer speeches to test the theory?

Y'know, if videos have the same effect a pencil will work for the eyes as well. Thing is, sharper might be better and you'd definitely need two because the first one would be sucked into the void and never found again.

I know you think that no one should have guns, but when we don't have guns the government will rule us with a Iron fist.

I love guns!

So do Democraps!

They love them so much that they want all of yours.

When did the NRA tell you the 2nd Amendment is going to be repealed? They send out appeals EVERY year (month if you want to be real) saying its threatened and the only way you can defend it is to send them $ LOL

Last edited:
I love guns!

So do Democraps!

They love them so much that they want all of yours.

When did the NRA tell you the 2nd Amendment is going to be repealed? They send out appeals EVERY year (month if you want to be real) saying its threatened and the only way you can defend it is to send them $ LOL
Laugh all you want. NRA is a powerful lobby. There's a reason Pelosi said assault rifles were off the table.

What Palin has that no one else running has- She can energize love of country- because she really does love America warts and all. She knows we are a great nation that has worked for the good of her people and her neighbors. Sarah knows how to speak to everyday average folks- because she considers herself one. It's how she grew up.

She can relate to people in a way that no one else running has been able to- Perry may have the same kind of ability- we shall see.

I could easily vote Palin-

ANYBODY BUT OBAMA 2012

In my opinion, being able to attack Obama for the next five years is not such a bad scenario. So, just for the sake of watching the left-wing media go out of it’s fuckin' mind, I hope she runs. And, since it’ll be coast-to-coast-liberal-head-explosions if she actually wins, THAT, by itself, is worth the price of admission. So, please run, Sarah.

Also, Labor Day Weekend is finally here and, around here, that means the campaign is finally going to start (for real). I expect my phone to start ringing Tuesday morning and a non-stop parade of button-wearing partisans at my front door until January. So I guess I will be going into bunker mode for awhile.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back