Simplicity

musicman

Mar 3, 2004
Ohio
It sure does rain a lot in April around here. I think there is a very simple way to put it:

April precipitation is directly responsible for the abundance of May foliage. OR:

The lush natural beauty that we enjoy in May is directly attributable to the soggy weather conditions we endured in April.

Along the same lines:

Putting a single stitch into a garment now, before the tear gets any worse, might save you from having to put in a whole lot of stitches later- say, nine.

Any thoughts?

Something I learned while visiting some relatives on the farm: it's best not to estimate the number of chicks to be born until their gestation period is complete.

Fowl being of same likeness tend to cohabitate in a communal lifestyle

A mind boggling oddity of physical science:

Regardless of the heat applied to it, a receptacle filled with liquid cannot possibly reach 212 degrees farenheit (100 degrees centigrade) while it is being observed by human eyes.

A projectile launched from that firearm will inevitably force the explusion of your ocular organ.

Confucious say: "Male homo sapien who perches erect atop a porcelain human waste disposal device is intoxicated on marijuana."

One must place the equine beast in the direction of motion from the wheeled carriage device.

The chronoligically superior avian beast collects the tubular invertibrate.

Originally posted by musicman
It sure does rain a lot in April around here. I think there is a very simple way to put it:

April precipitation is directly responsible for the abundance of May foliage. OR:

The lush natural beauty that we enjoy in May is directly attributable to the soggy weather conditions we endured in April.

Along the same lines:

Putting a single stitch into a garment now, before the tear gets any worse, might save you from having to put in a whole lot of stitches later- say, nine.

Any thoughts?

Musicman, have you never heard the expression: "April showers bring May flowers?"

Me thinks you have, and were just having some fun.
But if you haven't, well, there you go.
A more concise way of putting it, lol.

Cheers. Rainy here, today...

Originally posted by Hobbit
A projectile launched from that firearm will inevitably force the explusion of your ocular organ.

Confucious say: "Male homo sapien who perches erect atop a porcelain human waste disposal device is intoxicated on marijuana."

One must place the equine beast in the direction of motion from the wheeled carriage device.

The chronoligically superior avian beast collects the tubular invertibrate.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've got the spirit, Hobbit! LMFAO!

The confluence of one less than three events, being found incorrect by a jury of their peers, do not in any event, neither by manipulation, create the diametrically opposite verdict.

Forum List

Back