simple ways for a fix

TheNewEconomy

Rookie
Oct 23, 2008
The economy is falling apart, American is low on budget yadda yadda yadda, we have all heard this before.

Here are some ideas that will restore the American Dream, if you do not like then you do not like but these are logical suggestions to fix the US.

Government should legalize and sell drugs (steroids, marujuna, etc.) to increase the deficit. Steroids would be an incredible sell on the market, easy money considering 90% of society is based on having a good looking body. Drugs, they're everywhere illegal and people do them cause its 'good' so why not just sell them. These drugs should be free and people should have a choice to go to that lifestyle, just like they have a choice to smoke a cigarette. Speaking of cigarettes - I find it amusing they'll ban something like transfat and not consider banning tobacco which is probably a lot worse for your body, but lets move on..

Criminals in the jails (not the murderers) who served atleast 15 to 20 years today should be set free and given a SECOND chance in society. They should be stripped of all their priviledges and if they consider getting a job at McDonalds or something, they must pay DOUBLE the tax as opposed to an ordinary citizen - yes folks, their paychecks would be butchered so making like 8 dollars an hour, you're looking at 4 to 5 dollars an hour - in the end the Government can benefit off of that and collect the nessecary funds to rebuild the economy. This also saves a lot of money for the prisons who have 5,000 people in there and that costs money containing all of them.

well i said enough, let me hear some opinions

If you doubled the tax on a minimum wage McDonald's job you would $0.00 in revenue.....

Forum List

Back