Simple Question

The Statist continue to defend Obama submitting and respecting the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Men in Saudi Arabia buy 10 yr old girls to put in thier harems, I am not sure which age they start having sex with these young virgins but it is as young as 14 year old, the girls are having babies at 15 years old.
So many people do not care

A partial list, if you think I put your name here incorrectly please correct me and I can delete it.

Old Rock does not care
chris does not care
Neser Boha does not care
jillian does not care
maggiemae does not care

And you five point fingers at conservatives, you will still follow Obama and defend him, as long as these threads go, I will repost what not one person I just listed has denied, thier are others, but this is a start. You will blindly follow obama and ignore that obama showed respect to a men who rape and own little girls.

Yes, Bush was no different, but now its Obama's turn and the statists thinks we have change.

A word of advice.... don't log on when you're PMSing - in your case it's the same as drinking and dialing.

The Statist continue to defend Obama submitting and respecting the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Men in Saudi Arabia buy 10 yr old girls to put in thier harems, I am not sure which age they start having sex with these young virgins but it is as young as 14 year old, the girls are having babies at 15 years old.

A partial list, if you think I put your name here incorrectly please correct me and I can delete it.

Old Rock does not care
Edthecynic does not care
Neser Boha does not care
jillian does not care
maggiemae does not care

And you five point fingers at conservatives, you will still follow Obama and defend him, as long as these threads go, I will repost what not one person I just listed has denied, thier are others, but this is a start. You will blindly follow obama and ignore that obama showed respect to a men who rape and own little girls.

Yes, Bush was no different, but now its Obama's turn and the statists thinks we have change.

*sighs* You really think you are any better ... that's the sad part.

No, the sad part is you, When Bush appeases a tyrant, its bad, but when Obama does the exact same thing its okay.

The Saudi kingdom enslaves eight year old girls into Harems in order to have sex with virgins, they have babies before they are fifteen, they are never allowed to leave, they cannot divorce, its against the law, they cannot show thier face to anyone other than the husband and his brothers, if the fifteen year olds husband dies than she becomes the property of the husbands brothers.

You think you can make me look bad, you are sad, I have pointed this out to you at personally now six times and you keep coming back with a response you hope denigrates me.

See boys and girls, this is the Statist, they do not mind that Obama will bow to a man who rapes little girls, they will follow Obama no matter what he does, Obama can do exactly what Bush did, but its okay, because its Obama.

Denial is sad, I am not attempting to change your mind, you simply gave me the oppurtunity to show one more person why the left, the liberals, the democrats, the statist are hypocrits, the ugly you portray me to be is actually what you display of yourself, for all of us to see.

Yes, very sad, you are looking in the mirror when you throw you taunts and insults, you are just to ignorant to see yourself.

Hmm ... you either have really short term memory, or you fail to realize that not everyone is an extreme left or right wingnut ... in other words not everyone is like you or ... well ... we all know the left ones.

Here's the whole story:

I didn't give a fuck when Bush did it.

I don't give a fuck that Obama did it.

It's a non-issue that the wingnuts are wasting time on while Obama and the rest of the government is cleaning us out, just like when Bush made the same minor mistakes. While the wingnuts are ranting and whining, trying to say their side is better and latching onto these small non-issues the government is passing policies that no one is worrying about. It would be better to discuss the Tea Parties than this, it would be better to discuss his unwillingness to right the wrongs Bush put into policy, hell, it would be better to argue over welfare even. There are just so many things going on, and all you care about is a stupid gesture of respect which may or may not have been wrong ... but really ... what difference will it fucking make? Think about it this time, don't just kneejerk another response out, really put some effort into thinking about how ... pointless this is.

Who cares, I do, thats right I care. I care about my country and care about others, why do you have a problem with that, why do you tell me you could give a shit about little girls being sold into slavery in Saudi Arabia, that is what I have been posting, and you say you do not care.

In Saudi Arabia 8 year old girls are sold to old men, some have children before they finish puberty.

Its called a Harem, the old Saudi kings and sheiyks prefer virgin children, now do you care, are you sure you do not give a shit.

there, I educated you, now thank me,

You don't care about anything except seeing your monumental rants in print.

He does bring some valid points to the table.

So why is it up to us to try to influence centuries old tradition, barbaric as they may be?

Old Rock does not care
Edthecynic does not care
Neser Boha does not care
jillian does not care
maggiemae does not care

No, the sad part is you, When Bush appeases a tyrant, its bad, but when Obama does the exact same thing its okay.

The Saudi kingdom enslaves eight year old girls into Harems in order to have sex with virgins, they have babies before they are fifteen, they are never allowed to leave, they cannot divorce, its against the law, they cannot show thier face to anyone other than the husband and his brothers, if the fifteen year olds husband dies than she becomes the property of the husbands brothers.

You think you can make me look bad, you are sad, I have pointed this out to you at personally now six times and you keep coming back with a response you hope denigrates me.

See boys and girls, this is the Statist, they do not mind that Obama will bow to a man who rapes little girls, they will follow Obama no matter what he does, Obama can do exactly what Bush did, but its okay, because its Obama.

Denial is sad, I am not attempting to change your mind, you simply gave me the oppurtunity to show one more person why the left, the liberals, the democrats, the statist are hypocrits, the ugly you portray me to be is actually what you display of yourself, for all of us to see.

Yes, very sad, you are looking in the mirror when you throw you taunts and insults, you are just to ignorant to see yourself.

"Statist" -- the new operative word for the rabid right.

But to the subject, King Abdullah has actually been making attempts to change the age-old laws regarding treatment of women. Not that he will be successful, ever, because of deep-seated beliefs, but he deserves to have a respectful greeting from the President of the United States at least whether it's a bow, a cheek kiss, a handshake or any other gesture. But you people seem to wish Obama had smacked him or given him the finger to show him how tough the US has become.

And one more thing -- we still need their oil.

Hmm ... you either have really short term memory, or you fail to realize that not everyone is an extreme left or right wingnut ... in other words not everyone is like you or ... well ... we all know the left ones.

Here's the whole story:

It's a non-issue that the wingnuts are wasting time on while Obama and the rest of the government is cleaning us out, just like when Bush made the same minor mistakes. While the wingnuts are ranting and whining, trying to say their side is better and latching onto these small non-issues the government is passing policies that no one is worrying about. It would be better to discuss the Tea Parties than this, it would be better to discuss his unwillingness to right the wrongs Bush put into policy, hell, it would be better to argue over welfare even. There are just so many things going on, and all you care about is a stupid gesture of respect which may or may not have been wrong ... but really ... what difference will it fucking make? Think about it this time, don't just kneejerk another response out, really put some effort into thinking about how ... pointless this is.

Good post, Kit, you're absolutely correct. I heard Joe Scarborough the other day (usually can be heard either ranting about the latest Obama GENUINE problem, or taking a stance in the middle) say the following [paraphrasing]:

"To my fellow conservative brethren: Rather than spewing these venemous conspiracy theories, like FEMA constructing concentration camps and mindless non-issues, come up with something better if you want to be seen as credible."

I admit to falling into the 911 conspiracy trap early on, but over the years have read enough to know that most of it which blames the attacks on Israel and/or an inside job was simply the same kind of frenzied reaction by the left as we're now seeing on the right. (Except that nothing quite that serious has happened on Obama's watch, yet.)

Ahh yes I forgot the current favorite, Claim Bush was worse.

Bush was worse? Whatever would give you that idea? Just because the majority of the criminals on 9-11 were Saudis, but he could not wait to give the Saudi King a little smooch? Just because he managed fail in a couple of wars, one of them based on lies? Because he put our nation in the worst economic debacle since 1929? Whatever gives you the idea that things like that are what one should base an opinion of an American President on? I mean, Bush looked so macho in the flight suit on that aircraft carrier.

This post is just the reason I give you no credibilty Old Rocks.

Well, you would have SOME credibility if you went this ballistic over Bush's lips.
Since you didn't, you don't!

First--I did not see Obama bow to anyone else accept the King of Saudia Arabia.. Better get those guns ready, the Flying carpet head cutters are coming to spread Islam!!!

2nd--Did not the Bush lovers claim that Clinton was worst??

I remember each time I made a critique of Bush--"What about Clinton?" came frothing out of their mouths!! IT served one main purpose. The end of criticism on their greatest love, George W Bush.

Let see--Bush Kissed him
Obama Bowed to him

I guess the next President is going to give him a BJ!! GO SARAH!!!

Ohhh--our Freaky Presidents!!!

Well, you would have SOME credibility if you went this ballistic over Bush's lips.
Since you didn't, you don't!

First--I did not see Obama bow to anyone else accept the King of Saudia Arabia.. Better get those guns ready, the Flying carpet head cutters are coming to spread Islam!!!

2nd--Did not the Bush lovers claim that Clinton was worst??

I remember each time I made a critique of Bush--"What about Clinton?" came frothing out of their mouths!! IT served one main purpose. The end of criticism on their greatest love, George W Bush.

It wasn't Clinton...it was Carter. Care to critque Carter????

Here's the whole story:

Finally something of substance from you, unbelievable, sure took you a long time. Lets talk about a wrong and its implications.

Bush's wrong, apeasement. You may not realize it but bush went to war with two countries, Bush sr. went to war with Iraq, you want to talk about something that will make a difference. Saudi Arabia is a backwards country of religous extremists, A country both Bush jr and Bush sr appeased. Due the the religous extremism Saudi Arabia spawned 16 terrorists that flew planes into the world trade center killing 4,000 people.

You think it would be better to talk about welfare in a thread about Obama bowing to Saudi Arabia.

You think it would be better to talk about simple, ordinary americans, protesting a tiny bit.

You call my response kneejerk?

You speak of righting the wrongs of Bush jr, this is one of his biggest mistakes, explain how it is not, whats bigger Iraq, I agree, to right that wrong we will have to quit appeasing Saudi Arabia.

On second thought, you did not post a thing in substance, you merely attempted the best you can to divert my attention away from what is important. You simply posted a bit more cleverly with the same tired old tactic, distract, disuade, disaprove.

If this is so not an issue, why do you chase my posts across half a dozen threads?

If this is such a waste of time where is your great thread bringing us all together.

You should read what I wrote in my greenee meanee thread, boy are you going to hate me

The leftist, liberal, democrat, statist, scream Bush lied, it was for oil, that we went to war to protect Saudi Arabia, here we see Obama continueing the policies of Bush yet the statist wants us to ignore this policy now that its the statist Obama's policy.

Look at how vehemently they attempt to distract us, look at how the vehemently attempt to redifine what happened.

If is so not important, why such the fight, why are they not just ignoring this thread.

Why is the last word so important.

Simple, they are in denial, the Messiah can do no wrong.

Obama is continueing the Bush policy of appeasement in regards to Saudi Arabia.

When anyone hears Obama's Middle East Policy think of it in context of Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are dictating policy to Obama now. Obama will be rewarded with millions of dollars, take a look at the pics of Obama with the Saudi king, doesnt Obama look like he just one the lottery, Obama sees Bill Clinton has recieved over 120,000,000 personally, if we include the library its over 300,000,000, dare include Clintons charity ogranization, can anyone say 500,000,000. For half a billion dollars Obama will look the other way while the king of suadi arabia has a harem he stocks with teenage virgins, who are slaves for life.

There is only one place that kind of money comes from,

Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia

For half a billion dollars Obama will look the other way while the king of suadi arabia has a harem he stocks with teenage virgins, who are slaves for life.

For half a billion dollars obama will demand Israel give palestine to the Sunni Arabs(palestinians) that Saudi Arabia supports and funds.

What is the payoff for a United States president who bows to a King. Who pays the bill, our troops maybe, the girl slaves of Arabia maybe.

So he fucking bowed! And Bush kissed the fucker. Get the hell over it already. Sometimes when I come to a new country and I'm not totally sure how to greet certain people and I get into a nervous situation I shake hands instead of hugging and bow instead of shaking hands.... sometimes shit happens. Who the fuck cares.

Who cares, I do, thats right I care. I care about my country and care about others, why do you have a problem with that, why do you tell me you could give a shit about little girls being sold into slavery in Saudi Arabia, that is what I have been posting, and you say you do not care.

In Saudi Arabia 8 year old girls are sold to old men, some have children before they finish puberty.

Its called a Harem, the old Saudi kings and sheiyks prefer virgin children, now do you care, are you sure you do not give a shit.

there, I educated you, now thank me,

Awww... did you get your panties in a wad?

Dude, what I'm talking about is the fact that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER HE BOWED OR NOT. As Kitten said - stupid-ass wingnuts just can't let that one go... I did not say it doesn't matter that the USA has friendly relations with a country that is notorious for its human rights abuses... That's another matter altogether. And yeah, that's not ok...

You sound like you should cut down on caffeine and sugar.... or is it the white powdery substance around your nostril....

You... educated me.... and I'm.... supposed to thank you... how about you eat my crank, numbnuts.

:lol:

You dont get it do you, thank me is an inside joke, maybe a few people understand, I did not mean to literally hit that button and thank me.... I steal that line from someone else

"There, I educated you, now thank me"

New Topics

Forum List

Back