Simple Question: Is Romney a RINO?

I'm willing to give a guy that does have a plan (whether you agree with it or not) a chance over a guy who has proven he has nothing.
If Mitt doesn't produce, then we have another election in 2016. See, this is how it works in the country, if they aren't up for the task we get rid of them.

So can I assume that you agree that the Romney math--according to Romney's numbers does not add up?

Your premise is flawed right off the top, Candycorn. Reducing taxes for small businesses WILL increase revenue by them being able to hire more people and being able to spend more.
Hopefully.

Here is an article speaking about cash on the sidelines:
Get Your Cash Off the Sidelines and Into These 3 Stocks (COST, GOOG, PNRA)

Here's another:
Fink Says Stock-Market Call Aims to Get Cash Off Sidelines - Bloomberg

Here is yet another:
Fed

So having more cash does not automatically translate into more investment in your or any one else's business.

Of course the point was that if we're cutting taxes (or not raising them at least) on every group, the

1. Increase in defense spending
2. Paying off of the national debt
3. Balancing of the federal budget

All has to come from the cutting of outlays on the spending side of the equation.

You say Romney has a plan. So we looked at mittromney.com to see his spending plans; he identifies $319.6 B in spending cuts.

I asked you how he is going to be able to pay for 1-3 and you have pretty much admitted it's not going to happen or can you NOW make the math add up?

Yes, getting rid of Obamacare will reduce the debt.
Really? How. We have barely spent any money on the ACA as of yet TTBOMK

What IS Obama's increase in defense?
Not sure he has one to increase defense.

He endorsed a bill that was passed by the Senate and sits in the House last we checked.

Senate passes bill to keep tax cuts for the middle class - The Washington Post

Spending cuts
They had a "grand bargain" in place a couple of years back to trim the budget. It fell through. I'm sure you'll blame Obama and there is probably some footing for that but hardly all of the blame can any be cast to one party or the other.

Reducing the unemployment
Unemployment is being reduced; slowly. We're below 8%...finally.

Forum List

Back