Simple question. If you have a pie and you

JFK once said when talking about the economy.......A rising tide lifts all boats

Since the policies of Ron Reagan took hold.......A rising tide only lifts the yachts

Are you aware that the material well-being of the poor and working class have improved 50% since 1980, Liewinger?

Material well being?

You mean the poor have computers now?

No, it means that now both spouses get to work outside the home in order to afford raising a family.

Yes. Along with Obama Phones and free organ transplants at their request.

Do you now openly admit that you are lying about the rising tide since the Reagan era?

Laughing out loud.

I've slapped pooflinger around on this before; a simple cost comparison of a loaf of bread in 1980 vs. now, a new car in 1980 vs. now, monthly rent for an apartment in 1980 vs. now, based on the hours worked at minimum wage reveals that pooflinger is a fucking liar and a demagogue.

But we all knew this already.

Material well being?

You mean the poor have computers now?

And so much food they are obese, and two cars, and 5 color TV's, and air conditioning.....

You forgot the Filet Mignon and Rolex watches

The poor have it so good in a Conservative dream world

Conservatives never miss a chance to show contempt for poor, low income, and even middle income Americans,

because they know how well it plays come election time.:lol::lol:

So pooflinger, your claim is that America's poor is NOT Obese?

{Obesity rates in the United States have risen sharply over the past 2 decades (20-22). By 1999–2000, 64% of adults aged ≥ 20 y were classified as overweight and 30% were classified as obese. Overweight is defined as a body mass index (BMI; in kg/m2) > 25, whereas obesity is defined as a BMI > 30 (20). A sharp increase in the number of massively obese people (BMI > 35) has been observed in certain population subgroups (23).

There is no question that the rates of obesity and type 2 diabetes in the United States follow a socioeconomic gradient, such that the burden of disease falls disproportionately on people with limited resources, racial-ethnic minorities, and the poor (20).}

Poverty and obesity: the role of energy density and energy costs

LOL

You're such a fucking liar, as is the way of the left.

You expect the poor to be skin and bones? Do you live in the 16th century?

Have you seen the diet of poor people? The poor don't eat many high cost fresh fruits and vegitables. Their diet is high in carbohydrates and sugars...ie ...Fatty

Last edited:
No, it means that now both spouses get to work outside the home in order to afford raising a family.

Really? Because you have to work more hours at minimum wage to gain the same items?

I mean, how many hours DID a person need to work at minimum wage to buy a brand new Corolla in 1980? How about now? How about a new color TV? Not fair? I mean a TV costs less in non-adjusted dollars now. Okay, how about for a 1600 sq ft. house - number of hours at minimum wage?

Come on sparky, you toss out the class warfare lies, lets see if they hold water?

Conservatives simply can't enjoy that pie at all unless they know working people are starving. It's a moral defect common to them. That's why they hate the Democratic pie-expanding policies so much. What good is having a lot of pie if you can't lord it over the people who have no pie? Conservatives will joyfully toss half of their own pie in the trash, so long as working people are forced to lose all their pie.

And so much food they are obese, and two cars, and 5 color TV's, and air conditioning.....

Conservatives never miss a chance to show contempt for poor, low income, and even middle income Americans,

because they know how well it plays come election time.:lol::lol:

Yes..the old

"I was behind this woman in the supermarket who bought Filet Mignon, Lobsters and caviar....and paid for it with Food Stamps"

Do you now openly admit that you are lying about the rising tide since the Reagan era?

Laughing out loud.

I've slapped pooflinger around on this before; a simple cost comparison of a loaf of bread in 1980 vs. now, a new car in 1980 vs. now, monthly rent for an apartment in 1980 vs. now, based on the hours worked at minimum wage reveals that pooflinger is a fucking liar and a demagogue.

When the board is slow, the low hanging fruit is irresistible!

Conservatives never miss a chance to show contempt for poor, low income, and even middle income Americans, because they know how well it plays come election time.:lol::lol:

Are you implying that only rich people are conservatives and that no middle class folks are?

The key issue is who gets to decide how big a slice everyone gets. In the past thirty years, our economic policies have ensured that the wealthy get an ever increasing slice while the ability of the working class to get their slice has diminished

It all comes down to the golden rule....He who has the Gold makes the rules

YOU GET YOUR SLICE in YOUR paycheck! That's it!
NOW I like you worked for someone else most my life... BUT I took some big risks, used by experiences and knowledge and formed a company with my idea and NOW every month without me having to report to someone... just my check coming in from my ideas!
HENCE MY SLICE is getting bigger!

NOW your stupid cynical idiotic "he who has the gold" is a rotten ugly totally negative statement in light of what the REAL golden rule is and YOU obviously don't practice but like OBAMA mouth crap you don't mean!!
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you"!
That Golden Rule is the ONLY rule that works! Everything else is stupid rules regulations that operate ONLY out of fear... NOT logic. Not rational behavior!
YOU probably are so stupid you drive the speed limit ONLY because you don't want a ticket!
I and smarter people using the Golden Rule DRIVE the limit because It make SENSE you don't speed over a limit that has been found a practical one to keep from death!

But you stupid idiots that make fun are just total Darwin award candidates!
I bet you get a simple paycheck get drunk and beat your wife because YOUR comments show your mental state and that's the perception I get!
Jealous of others success. Like a feral dog tearing at a piece of meat and just pathetic!

Laughing out loud.

Sorry

Your link does not work

However, without your link

I paid about 50 cents for a loaf of bread in 1980 and the minimum wage was about $3.00
Today, you pay $3.00 a loaf of bread and minimum wage is $7.50

I paid 55 cents a gallon for gas (one fifth minimum wage) today I pay $3.50 (almost half the minimum wage)

In the mid seventies I paid for four years of college earning minimum wage ($2.35 an hour). You can't do that today

Last edited:

Conservatives never miss a chance to show contempt for poor, low income, and even middle income Americans, because they know how well it plays come election time.:lol::lol:

Are you implying that only rich people are conservatives and that no middle class folks are?

Carbonrear is so wrapped up in red herring and obfuscation that he doesn't know what he is implying from one post to the next.

I expect you to lie through your fucking teeth, because you're a demagogue and have not so much as a hint of integrity.

Of course the obesity problem has exploded since 1990 - which was hardly the "16th century." You know this, but lied, because you're a fucking liar and a demagogue.

Have you seen the diet of poor people?

Yeah, McDonalds and Taco Bell.

The poor don't eat many high cost fresh fruits and vegitables.

Fresh fruits and vegetables are "high cost," pooflinger? Did you REALLY type that lie with a straight face?

No Herr Goebbels, they are not - in fact fresh foods are about the least expensive of all foods.

{An Agriculture Department study released Wednesday found that most fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods cost less than foods high in fat, sugar and salt.

That counters a common perception among some consumers that it's cheaper to eat junk food than a nutritionally balanced meal.}

Healthy Food Isn't Necessarily More Expensive Than Junk Food, Study Finds

Their diet is high in carbohydrates and sugars...ie ...Fatty

Because they're too fucking lazy to cook; moron.

I'm a gourmet cook, and most of the ingredients I buy are very inexpensive, Chayote squash, 50 cents, carrots, $1 for 3 pounds, Anaheim peppers, $1 a point, etc. Look at the "what did you have for dinner" forum on this board.

The key issue is who gets to decide how big a slice everyone gets. In the past thirty years, our economic policies have ensured that the wealthy get an ever increasing slice while the ability of the working class to get their slice has diminished

It all comes down to the golden rule....He who has the Gold makes the rules

YOU GET YOUR SLICE in YOUR paycheck! That's it!
NOW I like you worked for someone else most my life... BUT I took some big risks, used by experiences and knowledge and formed a company with my idea and NOW every month without me having to report to someone... just my check coming in from my ideas!
HENCE MY SLICE is getting bigger!

NOW your stupid cynical idiotic "he who has the gold" is a rotten ugly totally negative statement in light of what the REAL golden rule is and YOU obviously don't practice but like OBAMA mouth crap you don't mean!!
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you"!
That Golden Rule is the ONLY rule that works! Everything else is stupid rules regulations that operate ONLY out of fear... NOT logic. Not rational behavior!
YOU probably are so stupid you drive the speed limit ONLY because you don't want a ticket!
I and smarter people using the Golden Rule DRIVE the limit because It make SENSE you don't speed over a limit that has been found a practical one to keep from death!

But you stupid idiots that make fun are just total Darwin award candidates!
I bet you get a simple paycheck get drunk and beat your wife because YOUR comments show your mental state and that's the perception I get!
Jealous of others success. Like a feral dog tearing at a piece of meat and just pathetic!

You are refuting your own original post where you make the claim that growing the pie bigger will make the workers richer......now you are saying fuck the worker, I get to keep the extra pie

Simple question. If you have a pie and you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

want to have a larger piece of the PIE which way will increase the size of the piece for everyone?
A) taking a larger percentage or slice of the pie or
B) Increasing the size of the pie?

I expect you to lie through your fucking teeth, because you're a demagogue and have not so much as a hint of integrity.

Of course the obesity problem has exploded since 1990 - which was hardly the "16th century." You know this, but lied, because you're a fucking liar and a demagogue.

Have you seen the diet of poor people?

Yeah, McDonalds and Taco Bell.

The poor don't eat many high cost fresh fruits and vegitables.

Fresh fruits and vegetables are "high cost," pooflinger? Did you REALLY type that lie with a straight face?

No Herr Goebbels, they are not - in fact fresh foods are about the least expensive of all foods.

{An Agriculture Department study released Wednesday found that most fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods cost less than foods high in fat, sugar and salt.

That counters a common perception among some consumers that it's cheaper to eat junk food than a nutritionally balanced meal.}

Healthy Food Isn't Necessarily More Expensive Than Junk Food, Study Finds

Their diet is high in carbohydrates and sugars...ie ...Fatty

Because they're too fucking lazy to cook; moron.

I'm a gourmet cook, and most of the ingredients I buy are very inexpensive, Chayote squash, 50 cents, carrots, $1 for 3 pounds, Anaheim peppers, $1 a point, etc. Look at the "what did you have for dinner" forum on this board.

"Forgive him(rw)... for he knows not what he says."

want to have a larger piece of the PIE which way will increase the size of the piece for everyone?
A) taking a larger percentage or slice of the pie or
B) Increasing the size of the pie?

Simple question that your answer will show your level of compassion!

Good luck with that.

Libtards would argue the pie is zero sum.

The right wingers will say it's all theirs, and will "trickle down" it to everyone else when they shit it out.

YOU are so f...king WRONG!

IDIOT you do you thinks GIVES MORE money Romney or Obama as a percent of their INCOME?

Why in the hell does Biden give less then The Bidens reported giving $995 in charitable donations last year — about 0.3% of their income and the highest amount in the past decade.
Obama gave less then 14%
Romney gave over 30%
Bush gave over 30%

NOW you tell me what your cheap skates give to charities to people and again...
YOU obviously don't know YOUR employer GIVES 6.2% for YOUR SS and 1.45% for YOUR Medicare !

That is a FACT YOU SEEM to forget!!!
Employers DON"T HAVE TO you know! They can contract as independent contractors for a lot of their employees if they wanted to really be scrooges and that's going to happen right now because of Obamacare!
THEN watch how much less TAX revenue will be coming in!

Simple question. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?

[moves eyebrows up and down mysteriously]

Well, how big is that peck? Is it a Bush peck or a Barry Hussein SATANObama peck?

Is the peck filled just up to the brim, or are the peppers stacked as high as they can be over the top of the peck?

Do liberals even like peppers? What have they got against peppers, and why did they wait until after the election to tell us they didn't like peppers? Was David Petraeus going to blow the lid off the pickled pepper caper?

I'm just asking questions here.

Forum List

Back