Simple poll on Palestine

He should already know that the democratically-elected leader of the PLO is part of Hamas, which wishes to do just that.

Exterminate all jews or REMOVE THE ROADBLOCK OF ZIONISM TO ETHNIC EQUALITY? next thing you know you'll be in here quoting misinterpretations.. That is, if you don't leap to calling someone a jooo hating antisemite first.

By all means, Elvis.. Extend ethnic equality in Israel on par with what Ghook enjoys here in the Us.. Lord fucking knows that the reduction of radicalized palis would suck the wind out of your WE WANT IT ALL sails and remove your easy excuse to cast lead some population control..

equality is NOT what Hamas wants. Look at ANY map in ANY school in Gaza or West Bank. The maps do not even RECOGNIZE that Israel exists. What does that tell you? and you can bet they don't teach racial equality in Palestinian schools, but rather anti-semitism.

provide evidence that hammas ONLY WANTS DEAD JEWS instead of equality and validity. THIS is why your kind finds itself relying on twisted misrepresentations and racial profiling. and no, I'm sure black Africans didn't want to recognize a South Africa set up just for whites either. Stop being as afraid of non-jews as Governors of Alabama were of giving ******* an education.

and, for real, given the zionist shit taught to little jews in jew school let's not pretend that palis are the only ones who are willing to teach hatred, m'kay?

Clean up your question so that it is clear what you are asking.

Ohh wait, I forgot, you are a Jew hater. Never mind.
sweet irony....

There are no 'rights' beyond what one can convince others to agree to. Isra-El, like all nations, has a 'right' to exist so long as they can ensure their own existence. However, if they wished to declare sovereign nation, they should have done so. The real question here is whether the US and Western European powers, wishing to get rid of the Jews, had a 'right' to declare the existence of another nation and promote the displacement of native peoples.

I apply the same reasoning to Palestine.

Seriously people, I don't get why any one justifies the importance more so then the other of any side in this conflict deserving peace more so then another. I mean it's like why does a father in gaza who lays awake at night terrified that his child's bedroom with a crib in it will be the next target in an Israeli F-16's crosshairs, anyless justified to want to live his life in peace, then a father in the south of Israel laying awake at night hoping that his child's bedroom won't become the next target of a Qassam rocket. You know what ever people's bias may be, be they Christian, Muslim, or Jew for that matter. As long as anyone has their heads up their religiously fanatical asses, no one is going to find peace untill the fanatics on both sides find ways to treat each other other then like the other one is less then human, and deserves more then to be blown up and shot.

I do think Palestine has a right to it's own states. i think at this point and time Israel and Palestine both need to come up with some peace agreement. So both countries can get on and stop the bloodshed. Palestine establishing itself as a state is very important to the peace process right.

I do think Palestine has a right to it's own states. i think at this point and time Israel and Palestine both need to come up with some peace agreement. So both countries can get on and stop the bloodshed. Palestine establishing itself as a state is very important to the peace process right.

I always wondered why a Palestinian State was not created when Jordon controlled the W. Bank and Egypt controlled Gaza.

Didn't they want a State then?

Were attacks being made on Jordon at that time?

It really is a mystery.

:)

The palestinians should have a state.

just not in Israel.. I'm not sure why that's so complicated.

funny.. Palis think the exact same think about a jewish state in palestine.

yet, THEY are the terrorists to your kind.

go figure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back