Simple Poll on Israel

Does israel have the right to exist?

• Total voters
The current Palestinian government is lead by a party dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. Both major political parties in Palestine have terrorist arms. Yeah, clearly this is a group looking for a peaceful settlement...

funny. the current zionist government is hellbent on wiping away any spec of non-jew dust from that same map and it doesn't even become a blip on your fucking radar. Seriously, post your evidence or just stop posting about which side is looking for a peaceful movement. Like I said, you are the type to validate the death of Emmet Till for the dastardly deed of whistling at a white lady in the south where a ****** should have known better.

:thup:

The current Israeli government isn't Representative of the entire issue space though. The largest party in the Knesset is one which supports a two-state solution. Ditto for another of the largest parties. That doesn't exist on the Palestinian side.

The current Palestinian government is lead by a party dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. Both major political parties in Palestine have terrorist arms. Yeah, clearly this is a group looking for a peaceful settlement...

funny. the current zionist government is hellbent on wiping away any spec of non-jew dust from that same map and it doesn't even become a blip on your fucking radar. Seriously, post your evidence or just stop posting about which side is looking for a peaceful movement. Like I said, you are the type to validate the death of Emmet Till for the dastardly deed of whistling at a white lady in the south where a ****** should have known better.

The current Israeli government isn't Representative of the entire issue space though. The largest party in the Knesset is one which supports a two-state solution. Ditto for another of the largest parties. That doesn't exist on the Palestinian side.

yea, go tell that joke to Lieberman. You know, a guy who rode into office on a silver chariot of racist zionism. This very day jewish settlements are being built on the west bank. Spare me your fucking "oh but the knesset says two state" bullshit. Again, Lieberman will share a laugh with you.

Its the politicians stupid, the majority of the Arabs, no such thing as a palestinian unless we refer to the Druse population of the old Philistine empire in which the name Palestine is derived.

I say politicians because the Arab politicians use the people, its called tyranny. I just had the pleasure to visit a BBQ joint ran and owned by a Moslem Palistinian, I was shocked, I was eating pork a self proclalmed Moslem cooked. Any how my friend says its simply some politicians that want power and they will use the people to get it.

Most Arabs in Israel are content to live with jews, the majority of the Arabs in Palestine prior to 1947 migrated away from the TYRANTS of the Arab countries, the Arabs found a better life with the Jews.

One only need look at the list of members in the Knesset and see that Arabs are part of the Israel government to know which side is telling the truth and which one is not.

yea yea yea.. we've heard the ole "******* were better off on the fields as slaves than in africa" routine before...

*yawn*

Yes, they have a right to exist.

They also have a right to defend themselves against their neighbors without getting us involved.

who else is going to provide the pantleg to hide behind?

Do you have the slightest fucking idea what you're blabbering about?? You don't know squat about Israel, it's government or its parliamentary system. And yet you blabber like you have some kind of knowledge.

Forum List

Back