Simple Poll: Can you see the pictures?

Which of the pictures can you see?

• Total voters
i don't get it, how come some people can see something under A and B when it clearly only shows B for me? how does that happen?

I think the problem is that Image A is stored in my USMB Picture Vault, while Image B is stored on an offsite picture vault.

I think that only people who are my "friends" can see Image A.

Care: see if you can see both images now?

yes, i can see them both now! must be the friend thingy...?

That's crazy shit! When chosing whether or not to make a picture album public or private, I thought it was just private to prevent everyone from looking through the album, but not from viewing pics that were posted in the threads.

We've solved the mystery. I'm made that album public, so now everyone can see it.

I think the problem is that Image A is stored in my USMB Picture Vault, while Image B is stored on an offsite picture vault.

I think that only people who are my "friends" can see Image A.

Care: see if you can see both images now?

yes, i can see them both now! must be the friend thingy...?

That's crazy shit! When chosing whether or not to make a picture album public or private, I thought it was just private to prevent everyone from looking through the album, but not from viewing pics that were posted in the threads.

We've solved the mystery. I'm made that album public, so now everyone can see it.

That's actually kinda cool ... never noticed that before, but it's cool. You can post privately viewable pics on the open forums if you make the album you put it in private.

I only see B. :O

What is 11B Airborne?
It's an MOS.

11 Bravo is infantry.

The reason I ask is my dad was a paratrooper in WWII, he was in the 11th Airborne Division which was deactivated...

11th_Airborne_Division.patch.gif

http://www.11thairbornedivision.com/

New Topics

Forum List

Back