Simple math time; FOX News vs. 5 other far lefty news orgs..............

Okay........if Beck and O'reilly are not news, then what is the main gist of their show?

Apparently Beck's is snake oil salesman with a big dose of crazy fear thrown in.

O'reilly's is attack journalism on people who don't deserve it. Shall we talk about James the Queef and his ACORN videos that were FAKED and broadcast as real news?

Don't forget the War on Christmas.

Why does the left keep bashing FOX News? The answer is really simple. FOX News is the ONLY news org. out there that comes closest to fair and balanced. They have lefty D's on their news and talk programs alot.

This there a SLIGHT rightward tilt? Yes, it also pales in comparison to CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, I could go on......

5 AGAINST 1 IS SOMEHOW FAIR? Yet FOX News continues to destroy said competition in the ratings battle, cuz the rest of America sees this same common sense as I.

Even tho it's the only 1 of its kind, the left wants it gon, so they can finally have their precious monopoly, information control, and nurture yet another means of covert indoctrination.

Why do people proudly post how much Fox News destroys the competition?

Are you proud that such a large percentage of the American population are just dumb sheep?

Looks like someone's mad that there's a network that refuses to go along with the mass, lefty media BS that sadly blankets this nation.

Get over it, and look in a mirror for sheep.

Is that why you started this thread? Cause you're mad?

FOX isn't news..it's owned partly by the Saudi Government and spouts propaganda for the oil loving republicans.

^^In case anyone ever wonders why leftists make an 20% of the population TOPS.^^

Wanna actually respond? Or are you gonna follow that ABikerSailor sheep? If yall do, yall can both be added to the belt.
News flash sparky!!!! You have just been told the only "news" you need to know. This has been a public service provided by the members of USMB. Just because you don't like the news doesn't make it wrong. You are an idiot. You don't have a clue why Fox shows you what they do. You don't have a clue why the other chanels show what they show. I don't have the time nor the inclination to explain it all to you. Serious people do not get thier "news" from any of the chanels you listed. You are not serious. You are a chump. For all the blather you re report about what you see on the TV you might as well be telling us all what you saw on QVC. Or..Survivor..Or...some stupid sit com. Hey wasn't 2 and a half men a hoot!!!! Did you see how funny it was??? How could you tell pea brain... they played the canned laughter and you howled like a monkey. They could play a beheading with canned laughter and you would laugh your dumb ass off.

Annnnnd another spamming, flaming, trolling, probable leftist goes down in flames. Next?

Okay........if Beck and O'reilly are not news, then what is the main gist of their show?

Apparently Beck's is snake oil salesman with a big dose of crazy fear thrown in.

O'reilly's is attack journalism on people who don't deserve it. Shall we talk about James the Queef and his ACORN videos that were FAKED and broadcast as real news?

-FACEPALM-

OMG. They both start their shows with their opinions, as opposed to FOX's earlier news shows like "America live", how is that NOT a giveaway?

It's called the O'Reilly Factor, the factor obviously being his opinion. Unless we have another 9/11, it's highly unlikely he would mention any breaking news in the middle of one of his segments. How is that NOT another giveaway?

The same pretty much goes for Beck.

Do you get it now? This aint rocket science dude.....

No one watches FOX for news. Their "News" ratings are much lower than CNN. People watch FOX for those "entertainers".

:lol::lol::lol:

The libs have never been able to understand the difference between the opinion shows on Fox (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news programs (Chris Wallace, Shep Smith). They then follow all the usual talking points from their Huff post, MSNBC or Daily Kos masters and regurgitate it on message boards daily.

Actually, Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace are the 2 bright spots on FOX. But I see them going the way of Major Garrett..sooner or later.

Why does the left keep bashing FOX News? The answer is really simple. FOX News is the ONLY news org. out there that comes closest to fair and balanced. They have lefty D's on their news and talk programs alot.

This there a SLIGHT rightward tilt? Yes, it also pales in comparison to CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, I could go on......

5 AGAINST 1 IS SOMEHOW FAIR? Yet FOX News continues to destroy said competition in the ratings battle, cuz the rest of America sees this same common sense as I.

Even tho it's the only 1 of its kind, the left wants it gon, so they can finally have their precious monopoly, information control, and nurture yet another means of covert indoctrination.

Are you proud that such a large percentage of the American population are just dumb sheep?

Link?

Last edited:

Link?

Don't hold your breath.....

Let's see if Sallow fairs any better......

That would be "fares". If you want to boast about how much smarter you are than everyone else, it might help to know the definitions of the words that you use and, maybe, the basics of grammar...

Foxnews is the only rightwing nut network on TV, and these clowns brag because their audience is bigger than all the other networks who are splitting the normal people viewership 100 different ways.

lol

Looks like someone's mad that there's a network that refuses to go along with the mass, lefty media BS that sadly blankets this nation.

Get over it, and look in a mirror for sheep.

I'm not mad.

I'm just trying to help you to see the truth. And the truth is not to be found in ANY media.

It is amazing that there are some people who believe that the media that is left biased is full of lies...yet they believe that Fox News speaks the truth.

What evidence do they have that Fox is anymore truthful than the other media?

There is only ONE truth in commercial TV media. All other "truths" bow to it. That is that there is a mountain of money involved and you can bet that NONE of your news entertainers say anything that does not support the goal of making money for thier prospective companies.

In a Prime Time hour of broadcasting there are 36 30 second slots.

American Idol charges $400,000 for one 30 sec commercial broadcast.

60 Minutes gets $98,000 for a 30 sec spot.

20/20 ...$72,000

Glenn Beck brings in about a million per week.

Depending on ratings and who the core audience is , a network news broadcast can get $25,000 per 30 seconds and up. That is a minimum of $750,000 revenue for a 60 minute broadcast.

That is the only truth that matters.

Those of you that get caught up in the talking heads personalities quickly lose sight of where the "news" comes from and who decides what IS newsworthy.

As far as content which is what most of you get your panties twisted up over ...The Becks...and Obermanns have practically nothing to say about it. They read a script just like the actors do on your stupid sit coms.

You people arguing over who is telling the truth be it Beck or Obermann are fucking idiots. There IS NO TRUTH. There is ONLY what the networks believe will keep your attention. Along with the missing blonde stories there is another aspect to our modern "news" and that is what IS NOT SHOWN. There is a whole influence peddling industry going on behind the scenes centered on WHAT IS NOT SHOWN.

For some industries it is worth more to kill a story than to run an ad. This kind of activity reaches a fever pitch come election cycles. That is the time deals are cut and politicians must sell thier souls to the media to get elected by promoting thier ads and just as importantly making sure the dirty laundry does not get air time.

Truth? Nigga....Please!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Fox rules, the left drools.

Nice paraphrasing! So Reagan really want on there and said "I'M GUILTY OF TREASON":lol::lol::lol:

Separate what was said in your head, from reality please, then get back to me....

:lol:
Yeah..without saying those exact words..

He did.

Actually, to be fair, by that time he was saying he did not recall...and he was probably right.

Reagan said at the time he did not recall, and then the Lord God, the ultimate Judge, let him be his own prophet. He remembered nothing in the end.

Let's see if Sallow fairs any better......

That would be "fares". If you want to boast about how much smarter you are than everyone else, it might help to know the definitions of the words that you use and, maybe, the basics of grammar...

I made an honest typo, and since corrected it, sue me.

Bullshit you tap dancing lap monkey. You fucked up, but are so ego driven that you won't admit it.

Your grammar and spelling, like many of your arguments is uneducated and feeble at best.

Forum List

Back