Simple math time; FOX News vs. 5 other far lefty news orgs..............

Discussion in 'Media' started by (R)IGHTeous 1, Dec 13, 2010.

1. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Sallow wrote:

The facts in my OP, or are you illiterate like majority of the leftists here.

Yea, sorry I busted the bubble of your Reagan hate, but that's just the cold, hard facts. Whatever subjective view you hold means diddly shit to the U.S., and Presidential history.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,879
    That's, "pales."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    ABikerSailor wrote:
    Spam is anything not related to the subject @ hand, my OP, it's garbage that shouldn't even be there, just like those unwanted e-mails you get. You did nothing to post related to it, nothing to address the facts I posted. You're yet another sad lil lefty spammer it looks like, who, like your other ilk here, will quickly resort to trolling once I'm done destroying you.

Nice, unsubstantiated claim. Remember Rathergate? How MSNBC'S Olberman was recently suspended for donating to Jackass candidates?

Those are TALK SHOWS you clueless moron.:lol::lol::lol: They aren't supposed to objectively report the news, that's why the shows are named AFTER THEM.

With what? Your dunce cap?:lol: You've already lost. Let's see if Sallow fairs any better......

4. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Wry Catcher wrote:

Again with that tired, laughable DNC talking point?:lol: Outta ammo already huh.
    Annnnd the lefty resorts to calling the kettle black, and further petty personal attacks. Typical.

5. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,406
    You got him on video admitting treason and violation of the Constitution. That was not enough. This is after congress held an investigation, found wrong doing, but were to chickenshit to impeach the fool and remove him from office..so they made him apologize and convicted everyone around him. But that's still not enough for ya.

You can lead a horse to water..

6. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Nice paraphrasing! So Reagan really want on there and said "I'M GUILTY OF TREASON":lol::lol::lol:

Separate what was said in your head, from reality please, then get back to me....

7. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,965
    Here ya go you poor little 'tard...........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS1NWYV1i_E[/ame]

Hannity even admitted to faking the footage and calling it real.

As far as the Olberman suspension? It was because of the rules, but interestingly enough, he was back on the air after only 3 days (including a weekend). Additionally, it was shown that Olberman didn't really do anything wrong.

And yeah......both Beck and O'Reilly REPEATEDLY get their "facts" wrong that they try to pass off as news.

Remember Becktard and his Constitutional interpretation that everyone paid 10 bucks to immigrate here, and it turned out it was a tax on slaves?

C'mon ya pathetic little window licker on the short bus, give us something good, preferably with REAL links.

8. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,406
    :lol:

Yeah..without saying those exact words..

He did.

9. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    ABikerSailor wrote:

Gooood job! Finally a coherent thought! That said, it's not like any news network doesn't make mistakes, as I've already proven. They admitted to it, owned up to it, which is more than Olberman, or Rather ever did.

If he did nothing wrong, HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. More epic fail from you and the twisted lil fantasy world you fester in.:lol:

AGAIN CAPTAIN ILLITERATE, THOSE ARE TALK SHOWS, NOT NEWS SHOWS, THEY'RE ALLOWED TO DO THAT. HENCE, AGAIN, WHY THE SHOWS ARE NAMED AFTER THEM.

^^Typical lefty flaming and trolling after being called out, and pwned^^

Watch everyone, as he sits @ his PC, scratching his head as to what insults, and smoke and mirrors he plans to pass for debate next.:lol:

10. (R)IGHTeous 1

(R)IGHTeous 1 GOPROUD

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    LOL, that's what I thought. You can't separate reality from your fantasy. No doubt you'll now post the vid. Go ahead, as no Prez. is actually stupid enough to talk themselves into that kinda corner, not even a dolt like Carter or Obama.