Simple Math Liberals can't add and subtract !

1) The Government will not be managing health care in this country. That is a GOP lie.
1) Then maybe you should tell Obama cause:
I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.”
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

He also happened to be a proponent of a public health insurance option in 2008. That, too, is irrelevant to the reality of current law. The suggestion that Medicare is "managing" the "entire health industry" is nonsensical on its face.

Well here is a prime example of how poor liberals are in simple math!
But these shrift liberals won't even go and check the below facts!
Source: The Current Population Survey (CPS) by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Current Population Survey (CPS) Main Page
10 million ....

It's the women....the women are the liberals and we all know they can't do simple math. You ever watch one try to calculate a tip in a restaurant?

Further proof of Liberal math fuzziness???
Because of this agreement, every working American will keep his or her tax cut – about $1,000 for the average family.
So Obama/Liberals wanted the average American family to get the $40 every 2 weeks for 8 weeks. Remember the bill was temporary extension for 2 months!

So that's $160 over two months.
GOP wanted tax extension for 12 months OR the full $1,000!

So liberals... YOU make a big deal about pizzas, all these sob stories..
(See White house.. What does $40 mean to you? | The White House

Which is bigger folks...$160 for two months or $1,000 for 12 months???
President/Democrats want insure just $160 for 2 months!!!

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE American's math skills... we know Obama is ignorant!

Pizzas and Ice-cream are cool....but stay away from the French Fries.

1) The Government will not be managing health care in this country. That is a GOP lie.
1) Then maybe you should tell Obama cause:
I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.”
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

He also happened to be a proponent of a public health insurance option in 2008. That, too, is irrelevant to the reality of current law. The suggestion that Medicare is "managing" the "entire health industry" is nonsensical on its face.

Nobody is saying Medicare is.

That's what Obama wants to change. Replace Medicare with Obamacare with a single-payer mandate.

No one except the poster I was responding to ("But the magnitude of 75% OFF in how many truly "uninsured" doesn't bother you when the ENTIRE health industry is NOW to be managed by an entity that already has 25% waste and fraud..i.e. Medicare/Government?").

No one except the poster I was responding to ("But the magnitude of 75% OFF in how many truly "uninsured" doesn't bother you when the ENTIRE health industry is NOW to be managed by an entity that already has 25% waste and fraud..i.e. Medicare/Government?").

He said to be managed....which means isn't already.

Forum List

Back