Simon Says: Unfreeze! Israel approves 28 schools for West Bank settlements

Ghook being a racist? Oh, is it a new week already? :eusa_eh:

Well said!
Sadly our president did not know the name of the state until it was proclaimed at 6pm eastern time and signed the press release at 6:11 pm, eleven minutes after its proclamation. He trusted the Zionists, little did he know of the arguments between the secular Zionists and the Zionists zealots which resulted in the state of Israel and not Judea as he was led to believe.

Today we are caught between the Zionist and Muslim zealots, a hell of a place to be. Please see the following:

The Jews declared independence in the form of the state of Israel from the British Mandate of Palestine, i.e. JEWISH PALESTINE.

This wasn't an Arab Palestine. In fact, there has not been an Arab Palestine in almost 1,000 years.

It's funny watching you totally disregard historic maps while making some of the most retarded assumptions about jews on that land. Hey, don't you know that Jews invented Oxygen and Arabs are totally stealing with every breath they take?? The Jewish virtual Library told me so!

:cuckoo:

What historic map do you have that shows me a Palestine under ARAB control after the Crusades?

Please show me.

Thanks.

you know exactly what maps i've shown you. You know.. the ones you keep insisting "really meant JEWISH palestine".

:rofl:

:thup:

you know exactly what maps i've shown you. You know.. the ones you keep insisting "really meant JEWISH palestine".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon, dope. You showed me maps that had the word "PALESTINE" on them from the 1800s! I've never disputed the land was named PALESTINE during the 1800s! And it wasn't under Jewish control then! It was under Turk control! Turks are NOT Arabs!

So, Slowgun, are you going to ever PROVE to us all that an ARAB Muslim Palestine existed BEFORE 70 AD, or AFTER 1099 AD?

C'mon, Slowgun, I'm waiting....

c'mon, dope. You showed me maps that had the word "PALESTINE" on them from the 1800s! I've never disputed the land was named PALESTINE during the 1800s! And it wasn't under Jewish control then! It was under Turk control! Turks are NOT Arabs!

So, Slowgun, are you going to ever PROVE to us all that an ARAB Muslim Palestine existed BEFORE 70 AD, or AFTER 1099 AD?

Hey, it might take a jew to fathom the twisted logic of your "not jewish but REALLY IS jewish" opinion of that land pre-israel... but, we can't all be kosher enough swallow your zionist manifest destiny bullshit, non-map reading, israel right or wrong, ironic genocide loving ass, Dave. Again, we all already know that, were you to see a jew feasting on the carcass of a goyim child, you'd insist that the dirty goyim child tempted the poor jew by being tasty. It doesn't take a jewish investment banker to figure out how far you'll go to disregard anything non-jewish on that land.

true story.

Hey, it might take a jew to fathom the twisted logic of your "not jewish but REALLY IS jewish" opinion of that land pre-israel... but, we can't all be kosher enough swallow your zionist manifest destiny bullshit, non-map reading, israel right or wrong, ironic genocide loving ass, Dave. Again, we all already know that, were you to see a jew feasting on the carcass of a goyim child, you'd insist that the dirty goyim child tempted the poor jew by being tasty. It doesn't take a jewish investment banker to figure out how far you'll go to disregard anything non-jewish on that land.

true story.

Another day, another no show by Slowgun.

Care to tell us where you found the quote you attributed to Khomeini?
Sure, I Googled "Quotes" and "Khomeini" and a quote site came up. I took a small sample, because taking them all would violate USMB regulations.

It speaks ill of you that you defend a murderous terrorist like Arafat.

Sure, I Googled "Quotes" and "Khomeini" and a quote site came up. I took a small sample, because taking them all would violate USMB regulations.
And you were willing to assume that it was legitimate? Interesting...

I'm not assuming that I know his motivations for abandoning "terrorism." If you choose to interpret that as defense of him, so be it.

And you were willing to assume that it was legitimate? Interesting...

I'm not assuming that I know his motivations for abandoning "terrorism." If you choose to interpret that as defense of him, so be it.

Arafat never abandoned terrorism. There were suicide bombings in Israel from Fatah until the day he died. There is a special place in hell for him and Hitler.

Arafat never abandoned terrorism.
Neither did Israel. However, both were willing to tone down their rhetoric and at least attempt to reconcile.

You keep saying that but Israel has always fought this war with their hands behind their back. In '48 the Jordaninas wanted all the Jews to flee Eastern Jerusalem (which ironically was predominately Jewish pre-48)? So how did they do it, they rolled in their arm and the Jews fled out of fear! The Jews have NOT done that since the war of independence.

In reality if they wanted to, they could have done it a few times. when they controlled Sinai, they could have run all the Gazans to Egypt and then included them saying their as part of the piece agreement! Yet the Jews have never done that and have offered a Palestinian state numerous times.

Life in Gaza could have been very rich and fruitful, if the Palestinians ever took advantage of an opportunity. First, every Jew withdrew from Gaza. The settlers left at the barrel of Jewish guns. Next, every checkpoint and roadblock was taken down. Next the Egypt and Gaza border was given to the Egyptians to run. The Gazan's had a golden opportunity to semi-autonomy and a chance to build their economy. What they chose was terror and cross border missile attacks. FORCING, Israel to close borders and ports, restrict imports, use targeted military campaigns and eventually the justifiable Cast Lead. The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity!

And of course they are doing that now. OK, I get it the partial settlement freeze is not enough for them. If the PLO/Fatah, was smart. They would say its not enough in the long-run, but its a start and we appreciate the effort, enough to return to the negotiating table. But they stick to their never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Life in Gaza could have been very rich and fruitful, if the Palestinians ever took advantage of an opportunity. First, every Jew withdrew from Gaza. The settlers left at the barrel of Jewish guns. Next, every checkpoint and roadblock was taken down. Next the Egypt and Gaza border was given to the Egyptians to run. The Gazan's had a golden opportunity to semi-autonomy and a chance to build their economy. What they chose was terror and cross border missile attacks. FORCING, Israel to close borders and ports, restrict imports, use targeted military campaigns and eventually the justifiable Cast Lead. The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity!

We have already discussed the halt Hamas put to rocket and mortar attacks, Israel's failure to lift the blockade, and the subsequent resumption of said attacks due to Israeli oppression. Israel missed their chance to ensure that rocket attacks (which, as we know, have killed hardly anyone) wouldn't continue.

We have already discussed the halt Hamas put to rocket and mortar attacks, Israel's failure to lift the blockade, and the subsequent resumption of said attacks due to Israeli oppression. Israel missed their chance to ensure that rocket attacks (which, as we know, have killed hardly anyone) wouldn't continue.

Hamas did have a grand opportunity to talk to Israel when they stopped firing missiles, but they choose (as they always do to not negotiate) and they resumed missile firing.

Right now I believe Hamas has a grand opportunity to negotiate with Israel. First, they have basically stopped the missile attacks after Cast Lead and announce they would still do. Second, they are on the verge of the prisoner exchange. I hope Hamas uses these opportunities to force Israel to the negotiating table. The ball is in their court. Simple good faith gestures will do it. Another Hamas has always taken the stance that they will never negotiate, so I don't see that happening.:(

Forum List

Back