Simon Pegg, actor, demands millionaires pay more taxes,as a millionaire, he will keep his own money

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Never find out about the artists you admire. They could turn out to be real a-holes.
Hence I regret reading the OP.

Actors say shit they don't believe to placate their bosses in the studio establishment.

Hey, I'm in the middle of watching Shawn of the Dead right now for the seventh time and I don't want to miss anything.

Can I get back to you on this one?

I want Simon Pegg to send me a check for the amount of money he would like to be taxed.

If he and other millionaires want to pay more taxes you can bet your ass the Fed will accept it.

The dumbass should send it to me. I sure know what to do with it. What a moron.

Never see them pay any more taxes than they are required to by law, even though they can add any amount over their minimum tax level. No law about voluntary paying more taxes

Funny how all these millionaires and billionaire guys who demand that rich people pay more taxes........tend to keep their own millions and billions......

Simon Pegg, actor, is one of the latest.......

Funny, I don't see him living in a cheap apartment eating Rama Noodles cause he gave all his money to the government...

Delingpole: 'Tax the Rich to Save the World!' Urges 'Mission Impossible' Star Simon Pegg
Pegg could donate the amount he thinks he is undertaxed to the federal government

why does he not do that?

Don't Brit actors have enough on their plate with Brexis and the royal scandal without getting involved in politics in the Colonies?

New Topics

Forum List

Back