Silver, Gold, Supporting member.

I just noticed my Supporting Member flag thingy. It's smaller and fits better. I like it. :)

Still no answer about "Silver" and "VIP" and such though. :crybaby:

I wanna be a Platinum. Do you need peroxide for that?

It reminds me of the Frasier episode where he and Niles sneak into a spa pretending to be Cam Winston..and they both so thrilled until they see the Gold door. They MUST get in the gold door! They finally finagle their way in that door...only to see a PLATINUM door! Oh my. What IS behind that door? It must be better than the gold door! So they break through that door...all excited due to the bright warm light...only to wind up on the other side..into an alley next to a smelly dumpster. :D

Woo hoo! I made Gold! :banana:

Have no idea what I did but I'll take it. But I won't be sassified until I get to Platinum Diamond Caviar Cadillac Cream Superlative All Hail Grand Panjandrum level.

Have no idea what I did but I'll take it. But I won't be sassified until I get to Platinum Diamond Caviar Cadillac Cream Superlative All Hail Grand Panjandrum level.

Austin_Powers_in_Goldmember.jpg

Yours looks fake Pogo.....where's the Supporting Member banner? Maybe your check bounced?

@cereal_killer

I paid $30 back in October 2013 for two years. In October 2014 it will be 1 year, so if I send in $10, will it count toward Gold for next year (Oct 2014 - Oct 2015)?

It'd be neat if we could make the gold and silver bars glitter. :D

Oh noes! Sparklies? What's next? Lines and buttons of butterflies and rainbows?

Maybe make them sheen a little, too. :p

Forum List

Back