Silva still on schedule to destroy Irvin as planned.

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
It seems Irvin came in a tad bit heavy yesterday, but he farted a couple of times and made weight an hour later. That's cool 'cause now it makes the destruction official.

I predict Silva will win by corner stoppage in the first minute. Silva will miss with a flying knee early but Irvin will shit himself after seeing his life flash before him, slip on his own shit, fall down head first into the campus and hurt himself badly. In the process Irvin's corner will throw in the towel so that he can clean himself up and prevent Silva from erasing his existence.

Irvin TKO via superman punch or knees. The guy has what is rarely mentioned in MMA, intangibles. He will find way to win and send Silva scrambling back to 185.

The guy also has what is well known in the NFL as being injury prone. He will probably puncture a lung after his testicles retract too fast. :D

Honestly, though I won't be watching. I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings pounding beers and watching the Affliction PPV. I'll catch it on DVR tomorrow. Besides what's the point of watching something live when you already know what's going to happen.

I'll be watching at my buddy's pimp-ass crib in Montecito :cool:

We're gonna watch Affliction live and then watch the DVR'd UFN right afterwards. Boo ya, tonight's gonna be awesome.

I know. I haven't been hyped for a fight in quite a while. Competition is good. I really hope Affliction turns out to be a success. I want MMA more than once a month.

Who's win was more impressive???

Silva finishing Irvin in 61 seconds

or

Fedor destroying former UFC Heavyweight Champ Sylvia in 36 seconds

I'm going with Fedor by a mile. The UFC should have given Fedor what he wanted. The Couture-Fedor fight is going to be the fight of the century.

<div><object width="220" height="170"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x66weh&related=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x66weh&related=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="220" height="170" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x66weh_fedor-emelianenko-vs-tim-sylvia-aff_sport">Fedor Emelianenko vs. Tim Sylvia - Affliction Banned</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/moltisanti87">moltisanti87</a></i></div>

Who's win was more impressive???

Silva finishing Irvin in 61 seconds

or

Fedor destroying former UFC Heavyweight Champ Sylvia in 36 seconds

I'm going with Fedor by a mile. The UFC should have given Fedor what he wanted. The Couture-Fedor fight is going to be the fight of the century.

I honestly thought Silva was in for an upset but obviously that was a crap prediction. Fact is, as much as I love Irvin (and I spent the first 8 years of my life in HB so I had to root for him) he's still a mediocre LHW who's shown flashes of great potential.

Fedor OWNED Timmy - the same Timmy who was well on his way to a lopsided victory over Minotauro until he got caught. Dana looks like such a fucking idiot - "Fedor sucks, Fedor is a farce, BJ Penn would submit Fedor" - if that's true Dana it just shows how sorry the UFC heavyweights are, considering that Big Nog looked like the elephant man after Fedor got done sodomizing him in their second fight :badgrin:

UFN 14 was gay, sure, there were a few good KO's, it still had NOTHING on Affliction.

Barnett looked great (and he lost that fucking Michelin monster truck tire he used to have around his waist), also great to see Vitor get a nice KO, Arlovski looked great, Lindland looked rusty but not bad for his first fight in a year, in fact he's my no.1 MW.

I was REALLY impressed with the Affliction presentation, considering it was their first promotion. They need better announcers, someone who brings a dramatic voice to the game a la Goldberg, Rogan, Ranallo, etc, but all things considered I thought it was a very well-spent $40, we made some bomb-ass burgers as well, Affliction will be a great Pride substitute, I think the ring gives MMA more legitimacy anyway, the cage is gay and seems to cheesy and gimicky to me.

I honestly thought Silva was in for an upset but obviously that was a crap prediction. Fact is, as much as I love Irvin (and I spent the first 8 years of my life in HB so I had to root for him) he's still a mediocre LHW who's shown flashes of great potential.

Fedor OWNED Timmy - the same Timmy who was well on his way to a lopsided victory over Minotauro until he got caught. Dana looks like such a fucking idiot - "Fedor sucks, Fedor is a farce, BJ Penn would submit Fedor" - if that's true Dana it just shows how sorry the UFC heavyweights are, considering that Big Nog looked like the elephant man after Fedor got done sodomizing him in their second fight :badgrin:

UFN 14 was gay, sure, there were a few good KO's, it still had NOTHING on Affliction.

Barnett looked great (and he lost that fucking Michelin monster truck tire he used to have around his waist), also great to see Vitor get a nice KO, Arlovski looked great, Lindland looked rusty but not bad for his first fight in a year, in fact he's my no.1 MW.

I was REALLY impressed with the Affliction presentation, considering it was their first promotion. They need better announcers, someone who brings a dramatic voice to the game a la Goldberg, Rogan, Ranallo, etc, but all things considered I thought it was a very well-spent $40, we made some bomb-ass burgers as well, Affliction will be a great Pride substitute, I think the ring gives MMA more legitimacy anyway, the cage is gay and seems to cheesy and gimicky to me.

At least Dana's admitting that he was impressed by Fedor's performance. He looks stupid for saying all that shit about him before though.

Barnett did look better but he's still got a lot of junk in the trunk.

I think the only way to beat Anderson Silva is with some wrestling take downs and GNP from side control. But honestly Lindland looked like shit last night. He's got a long way to go before he can challenge Silva for the number 1 spot at 185. I think if there's anyone out there that has Silva's number at 185 pounds, it's Hendo or The Law. But they'd have to be at the top of their game. Standing and trading with Silva is a big fucking mistake.

The Affliction ring looked much bigger than a normal ring. But having that ring does bring back memories of Pride and K1. I like both the cage and the ring.

Did you see Vitor knock Martin's ass out of the ring on FSN??? Priceless. I hope The Phenom gets back to the elite level he once was.

Oh and speaking of gimmicks....Megadeath was gay.

Last edited:
Akiyama would beat Silva. Forgot about him.

No he wouldn't. The only good thing about that fight would be that Akiyama would be properly lubed for the anal rape that Silva would give him.

:lol:

Forum List

Back