Silent Bob too Fat for Plane

Clerks 2 came out last year I think, maybe the year before.

As far as Scotty's idea? I'm all for it. Why? I weigh 140 lbs, and the average male is 185. I'd get 45 lbs worth of luggage that I should be able to carry along for free!

They can keep the discounts and rebates, I want equal weight to what I DON'T weigh to be allowed as luggage.

I'm 245ish...I have never had an Issue on a Plane.

I'm also 6' 1"...

Has something Changed since 2008?

:)

peace...

Apparently, you can't really do math, because I didn't tell you how far I rode IN to work.

It was around 5 miles, which was added onto the Ocean Drive, plus the trip to the chow hall and back.......

Then, there's the training rides with the bike club, of which 20 was standard, and 30 was routine.

What kind of bike?

Apparently, you can't really do math, because I didn't tell you how far I rode IN to work.

It was around 5 miles, which was added onto the Ocean Drive, plus the trip to the chow hall and back.......

Then, there's the training rides with the bike club, of which 20 was standard, and 30 was routine.

What kind of bike?

Lemond Zurich with Reynolds 883 tubing, Campy Chorus gruppo with ergo power shifters, sealed bottom bracket, Selle Italia titanium seat, Modolo anatomic handlebars, and Mavic Cosmic deep aero rims and Speedplay X Play titanium pedals and Sidi carbon fiber shoes.

Blue and grey cork tape.

Whole thing weighs in at 18 1/2 lbs WITH tool kit and pump attached.

It's so funny how Kevin Smith went nuclear on Twitter over this and now the Airline is kissing his ass.

I love Kevin Smith and his movies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Xl_Zx9m5Y]YouTube - Clerks II (2) - Jay dancing to Goodbye, horses.[/ame]

Oh shit, this one's better.

All time best. LOL!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbVKayEg2Q&NR=1]YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob's awsome rap![/ame]

Here's another Jay and Silent Bob video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPix6-HYCvM&NR=1]YouTube - Jay's Rap#2[/ame]

They even mention the tea baggers.

HAHAHA!!!

Yo........n00b known as Queen..........might wanna watch bad mouthing the mods, Gunny gets upset.

And, if you were smart enough to read the titles before you post inane bullshit like post number 85, you'd actually know that THIS one is the actual thread, and the other one where you have been posting videos is actually the part that got snipped.

Might wanna pay attention bitch.

Yo........n00b known as Queen..........might wanna watch bad mouthing the mods, Gunny gets upset.

And, if you were smart enough to read the titles before you post inane bullshit like post number 85, you'd actually know that THIS one is the actual thread, and the other one where you have been posting videos is actually the part that got snipped.

Hey dickheaded douchebag (I noticed you like swearing and being sworn at) I posted my vids and they got moved along with your stupid bicker-fest with the other asshole who likes to swear and be sworn at.

Fuck off you whore. Bite my ass and smoke my cock n00b. Not my fault you were too fucking stupid to read what thread you were posting in.

Fuck off you whore. Bite my ass and smoke my cock n00b. Not my fault you were too fucking stupid to read what thread you were posting in.

HAHA!!!

You definitely win the debate. You're so amazing and skilled.

Here's a clue, our clueless potty mouth, the mods moved your bickerfest to another thread.

Now you're starting another one to give them extra work?

Nice.

Does Gunny like that?

Idiot. LOL!!

Hey dickheaded douchebag (I noticed you like swearing and being sworn at) I posted my vids and they got moved along with your stupid bicker-fest with the other asshole who likes to swear and be sworn at.

and you mods or Gunny think I got a problem? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back