Silencing Abortion Protesters: Should the time fit the crime?

If you dont want to have an abortion than dont have one. If you want an abortion than have one. It's called FREE CHOICE - something Conservatives just dont understand.

Fr. Yukon
(ex-RC Rriest foir 16 years?

THATS RIGHT! Damn conservatives! If you want to rape, plunder, murder, burn old women, stomp on new born babies, sodomize puppies and shove baby seals into blenders, it is called FREE CHOICE! You bunch of right wing nut job assholes...who do you think you are? Telling me to have some decency and morals in my life and learn how to make responsible decisions... damn buzz kills. I have FREE CHOICE...don't infringe on my right to choose!

your critical thinking skills are in the toilet. now about that shit you call responsible decisions...where do you get the info/data to back up your opinions and world view of what is responsible and what is not? are you a holy roller or some kind of busy body who keeps a score card of how you rate against those heathen masses?

You just committed a false dichotomy fallacy and you are telling me that my critical thinking skills are in the toilet? Wow... I have to admit, there is no use arguing with you...

Last edited:
THATS RIGHT! Damn conservatives! If you want to rape, plunder, murder, burn old women, stomp on new born babies, sodomize puppies and shove baby seals into blenders, it is called FREE CHOICE! You bunch of right wing nut job assholes...who do you think you are? Telling me to have some decency and morals in my life and learn how to make responsible decisions... damn buzz kills. I have FREE CHOICE...don't infringe on my right to choose!

your critical thinking skills are in the toilet. now about that shit you call responsible decisions...where do you get the info/data to back up your opinions and world view of what is responsible and what is not? are you a holy roller or some kind of busy body who keeps a score card of how you rate against those heathen masses?

You just committed a false dichotomy fallacy and you are telling me that my critical thinking skills are in the toilet? Wow... I have to admit, there is no use arguing with you...
you're not being graded in a classroom you dolt. :lol:

If you want a writing contest I suggest you go fuck yourself and then wipe your face with the rag you use to wipe up after yourself.

and yes, your critical thinking skills are suspect. why? because of what you bring to the table. first STFU and then maybe you can open your mind. :eusa_whistle:

If you want a writing contest I suggest you go fuck yourself and then wipe your face with the rag you use to wipe up after yourself.

and yes, your critical thinking skills are suspect. why? because of what you bring to the table. first STFU and then maybe you can open your mind. :eusa_whistle:

What does a writing contest or being graded in a classroom have to do with anything?

Yep, I was right, arguing with you would be pointless. Someone doesn't agree with you and wow the ad hominem attacks just come spewing forth.

Nice way to get people to see your ponit of view (and prove that you know the words "critical thinking" but not how to apply them in real life).

One thing you forgot however is to mention that although "pro-choice" people support all the choices you listed, the one choice they do not support is women making the choice to simply be born once conceived.

That has to be THE stupidest argument I have ever heard in my entire life, on any issue. A fetus cannot choose whether or not it can be born unless you can give me an example of a fetus committing suicide. It's brain is not sufficiently developed to make much choices anyway. This is the kind of shit I expect to hear from PETA, about how a cow has no choice to be turned into meat or horses have no choice to be in the Kentucky derby, and if you honestly think a fetus not having a choice is a big deal then you should care even more about animals that are more developed than a fetus.

Although the "post-birth" woman has the right to say "my body, may choice", the "pre-birth" woman has no say whatsoever over her body and is at the mercy of women who for the most part only see abortion as typical contraception,

Oh please, yes a medical procedure you have to see a doctor for carries as much weight as a pill you can get anywhere. Although I'd like to see the proof that most women who get abortion don't think it's a big deal.

What does a writing contest or being graded in a classroom have to do with anything?

Yep, I was right, arguing with you would be pointless. Someone doesn't agree with you and wow the ad hominem attacks just come spewing forth.

Nice way to get people to see your ponit of view (and prove that you know the words "critical thinking" but not how to apply them in real life).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh I beg your pardon...you are hear to listen to people and maybe have your mind changed?

you are tff (too fuckin' funny). :lol:

you get a pos rep for this one. :lol:

oh I beg your pardon...you are hear to listen to people and maybe have your mind changed?

Would it have been funnier if I took your lead and just jumped right on in and started cussing at you, as you did to me?

Seriously guy, can filthy mouth on first replies, you would at least leave a better impression of yourself...and your intelligence (I am not meaning to be insulting by that).

One thing you forgot however is to mention that although "pro-choice" people support all the choices you listed, the one choice they do not support is women making the choice to simply be born once conceived.

That has to be THE stupidest argument I have ever heard in my entire life, on any issue. A fetus cannot choose whether or not it can be born unless you can give me an example of a fetus committing suicide. It's brain is not sufficiently developed to make much choices anyway. This is the kind of shit I expect to hear from PETA, about how a cow has no choice to be turned into meat or horses have no choice to be in the Kentucky derby, and if you honestly think a fetus not having a choice is a big deal then you should care even more about animals that are more developed than a fetus.

Although the "post-birth" woman has the right to say "my body, may choice", the "pre-birth" woman has no say whatsoever over her body and is at the mercy of women who for the most part only see abortion as typical contraception,

Oh please, yes a medical procedure you have to see a doctor for carries as much weight as a pill you can get anywhere. Although I'd like to see the proof that most women who get abortion don't think it's a big deal.

The scarecrow in The Wizard of OZ had more going for him than a fetus does. :lol:

He had free choice. :eusa_whistle:

Would it have been funnier if I took your lead and just jumped right on in and started cussing at you, as you did to me?
nope!

but you would have done better than to show what a fool you are.

Seriously guy, can filthy mouth on first replies, you would at least leave a better impression of yourself...and your intelligence (I am not meaning to be insulting by that).
I am not here to have strangers form opinions of me---good or bad. I am immune to what strangers on an internet message board think of me, unless I have formed some kind of a bond with them...and even then.

I do not dislike you. I may even respect you, but any confirmation of that would have to be earned. now stop taking yourself so seriously and leave that job to others. :eusa_whistle:

Pro-life is not about judgement. They will not tell you that after the "proceedure" you will feel guilt for the rest of your life and that you will measure the time your "child" would have had with others' children of the same "age".

From what I hear people also feel guilty if they leave their babies up for adoption, so what to do?

It is funny the pro-choicers never discuss the consequences of "choice" for either sex (consequence could be child, STD, feeling of inferiority) or of killing your own child.

Wrong. Planned Parenthood provides information on STDs and the risk involved.

Pro-life is not about judgement. They will not tell you that after the "proceedure" you will feel guilt for the rest of your life and that you will measure the time your "child" would have had with others' children of the same "age".

From what I hear people also feel guilty if they leave their babies up for adoption, so what to do?

It is funny the pro-choicers never discuss the consequences of "choice" for either sex (consequence could be child, STD, feeling of inferiority) or of killing your own child.

Wrong. Planned Parenthood provides information on STDs and the risk involved.

:clap2:

Actually, caring about fetuses and caring about animals are not the same. I have no problem whatsoever admitting that I am a "speciest" (if that is even a word). I openly admit to discriminating against lower species. I eat plants and animals and I do not see them as equals to humans.

I did not say either one of those. What I said was "women who see abortion as typical contraception". Meaning they are not doing it because they were raped or for life and death situations, but simply because they don't want to be pregnant.

DevNell said:
I am not here to have strangers form opinions of me---good or bad. I am immune to what strangers on an internet message board think of me,

Unless you are just here to troll, then you do care what the people here think of you, whether you admit it or not. Unless you are simply trolling, you make your arguments here either to change minds, show how "smart" you are or some other similar reason.

In fact, I even suspect that trolls care what others think of them...otherwise, what is the point? They are just looking for a different kind of attention than everyone else.

If you dont want to have an abortion than dont have one. If you want an abortion than have one. It's called FREE CHOICE - something Conservatives just dont understand.
Fr. Yukon

Sure we do. We just want to see that innocent baby have a choice too.

Fr. Yukon

Well when you're giving birth you're not giving it a choice either, the thing's too young to decide when it's a newborn let alone a couple week old fetus.

Fr. Yukon

Well when you're giving birth you're not giving it a choice either, the thing's too young to decide when it's a newborn let alone a couple week old fetus.

Okay, I will play. To that I say that if a baby isn't choosing to be born, no woman would go into labor for the birth process to start with, can't do it without the baby doing it's part...so I suppose the baby chooses to do it's part and be born. ;)

Pro-life is not about judgement. Christians are trying to educate women about their own spirituality. Abortion is murder of your own child. You will not hear about the guilt or feeling of resentment over being deceived (into believing that "thing" growing inside you has the possibility as maturing into something other than "human") from the "pro-choice" groups. They will not tell you that after the "proceedure" you will feel guilt for the rest of your life and that you will measure the time your "child" would have had with others' children of the same "age". They will not tell you at some point, you will see yourself as a murderer, and feel that there is no hope for "your" salvation, that you will be condemned to burn in hell, because you "chose" to kill your own child. They will not tell you that you may never forgive yourself or the ones that deceived you.
Pro-life is about helping women make fully "educated" decisions when it comes to "choice".

That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard in my life. Have you no shame? Pro choice is none of the things you mentioned, either, and neither is the experience of terminating a pregnancy!! A fetus is not a sentient, breathing individual. Even the bible itself says that you are not alive until you are breathing God's air through your own nostrils.. And HELL?? Hell IS a grave, babe.. Just a grave. That is why it is considered "down below". If you truly believed in hell as being real, then why do you ignore that Job prayed for it, and Jesus went there? Good grief- you dont even know your own religion, so dont even think about preaching it to me. :lol:
I truly do not understand how you can demean women to the extent that you even go so far as to claim that they are just completely uneducated and unaware of their decision to end a pregnancy. Get over yourself already, sheesh!! That is a mighty big horse you think you are riding on. (with a lot of flies buzzing around it- because that horse is so overplayed by now it is just completely dead, so please stop beating it, lol)

It is funny the pro-choicers never discuss the consequences of "choice" for either sex (consequence could be child, STD, feeling of inferiority) or of killing your own child. They work really hard to convince the public that an embryo and a fetus is not a human. If this is mentioned, they go off on "all" eggs and "all" sperm. They will not consider the statistics of one egg and one sperm actually joining at the right time to make a very, very, young human. Why do pro-choicers think life hinges on age?

Unless you celebrate your annual age change 9 months before your birthday, and expect everyone else to, also- you are completely full of it here. And again- (good job on ignoring my whole post by the way) MOST women who decide to end the pregnancy already have children. How you can sit there and act like they are idiotic, uneducated, hell bound trash, is just F-ed up beyond all recognition.

Ever heard of PASS? Post abortion stress syndrome? Lots of pro lifers like you would sit there and claim that this syndrome is caused by having an abortion. Not in reality it is not. It is not even a real condition, at all.. and yet the pro life, pro deceit community has gone ahead and started actual businesses like Rachels Vineyard, and other such "support systems" for women who have aborted- where they are forced through all kinds of emotional abuse by people who simply cannot adjust to the idea that these women chose not to have a full term pregnancy. These pro lifers make them chant and sing songs to the dead fetuses, and look at all these disgusting gory pictures, and talk about how the women are murderers, etc.. My Goodness. PASS is really PTSD, and it is caused by pro life- pro hater- pro deceivers who will stop at nothing to make women hate themselves for choosing not to have a 3rd or 4th kid. Ridiculous, really.

Then there are these "crisis" clinics that these so called pro life "spiritual educators" set up, posing to be some kind of medical clinic offering help to pregnant teens and young women. In reality- they show all these false photos of full term or nearly full term stillborn babies who are not anywhere near the same size an aborted embryo or fetus would be, and nothing close to the same development, just to show the facial features and to get an emotional kneejerk reaction from the pregnant women, through false information, which by the way, takes over an hour to give out while they do a 3 minute pregnancy test. Spiritual healing, my butt! Its power and control- and a severe emotional handicap on the part of the christians who take part in this type of psychological and emotional abuse against otherwise healthy, active, normal women and teens.

These same crisis center workers do NOT, however, aide these women in applying for Section 8 housing, food stamps, or providing diapers and clothes to them or the fetus they so woefully hope will come to term, and achieve full status as a living person. Nope! And let me ask you this- how many people do you know that would GLADLY take in a child with only 9 months notice, knowing that they will be forced to gain 35 pounds, puke every morning and ruin their teeth (by the acid that passes through the mouth) for 4 to 5 months, and then have to (painfully and expensively) have a child, in spite of already having all the kids they already want or can afford? Not many! Oh and lets just knock out the whole weight gain and morning sickness, and pregnancy altogether, and suppose that you could have 9 months notice- and be GIVEN a newborn, without an option of saying yes or no. Open to that? I call it nationwide adoption by virtue of illegalizing abortion. Would you like that idea better? You could then have a new kid coming in every year. Wouldn't that make you happy? Oh and you are on your own with all your medicaid forms and food stamps- God knows you will need those...

This is not about LIFE at all.. it is about power and control, and I for one, will not stand for it. :eek:

Then you see- they are not pro choice.. lol

Oh well, how convenient for your argument then huh? Oh what a world it would be if we could all just pick and choose who fits what criteria for all of our arguments.

The fact that you so conveniently think it is ok for a so called fetal "human" to be "murdered" to save the mother's life, or to save the woman from emotional distress, as a result of a rape, or incest, tells me that picking and choosing is your specialty. <wink>

That everyone has an abortion? That's ridiculous... But I believe you- no doubt you have some seriously twisted friends.

Did I say they were my "friends"? I said they were misanthropes, go look up the definition.

Thanks for the reminder, but little missy, you are at an age when your friends tend to hold the strongest influence over you, including the development of your thoughts and feelings, and development of political opinions. It was not a big leap- you admitted to being a high schooler.

Next time either learn to read or do not twist my words.

Troll.. And I would like to call you another name, but since you are practically still in diapers, and probably have never even driven a motor vehicle before, much less experienced adulthood for what it is, I will go easy on you this time. :tongue:

Actually I think the reason you left it out is because you didn't think of it first.

Troll.. Nanny nanny boo boo back at cha.. :lol:

So let me get this straight, someone can be "pro choice" even if they are against all abortions that are practiced for no other reason than regular contraceptive?

Now it is your turn to look up a definition. Contraceptive means that it is a method of birth control, preventing conception. Conception is what happens after the sperm fertilizes the egg, when the egg attaches to the uterus. (this is actually an uncommon event, which is why so many of us do not understand why so many pro lifers think of a fertilized egg as a pregnancy- you are not pregnant until it attaches. Since it often does not do this, you can put out several fertilized eggs in a lifetime without even knowing it) Back to explaining this word to you- Contra-ception.. contra-conception.. Abortion is clearly not contraception. It is, however, birth control- if you want to get really technical and split hairs, of course. It does prevent birth.
Abort also means to "terminate"- to stop, to end. The end is not a life- it is a pregnancy that a woman experiences. It is a woman's pregnancy- she owns her uterus, and therefore she controls it. My body is my temple, and I will care for it as I see fit. I am the master of my bodily domain.. The queen of this fortress.. the dictator of my land- and I have many duties that I have to take responsibility over, for the safety and well being of this body- fiduciary, emotional, physical, and spiritual, of course. Legalized abortion on demand is helpful- this way, if I get pregnant and do not want to be that way, I do not have to do a belly flop off of a high dive to end the pregnancy, and possibly hurt myself in the process. Thank GOODNESS! Yaaay!

Because rape is usually not done by consent? Even if someone says "I didn't know I would get pregnant", if they performed the act with consent then they need to know that act could have consequences and once again...people making adult decisions....you know.

That is so true.. Lets go a step further with it, then and stop treating people with HIV, chlamydia, Toxic shock syndrome, or even labor complications. They made their beds, now they are going to lie in them. Further on- we could refuse treatment to firefighters who got burns on the job, and cops who got shot, right? Consent to a potential problem = consent to having to lose the right to get that problem treated, in your mind anyways. :lol: /Sarcasm

Um...a free thinking, intelligent individual with the ability to form opinions and ideas about the world around me and the society I live in?

Good.. I just hope that being a free thinking, intelligent individual allows you to expand your thinking outside of the little box it seems to currently be stuck in.. I think you are capable of it. With time, you will mature and see that there is more than one way to be narrow. When you see that, you will broaden out more, and hopefully, not retain this narrow way of thinking. Good girl..

Now, let me ask you who YOU are to pass judgment on those same people. Like it or not, you have done the same thing I have, only your judgment is of the differing side of the topic. That does not make it any less of a judgment though.

Pardon me.. That was called sarcasm. I sometimes forget to add my little /sarcasm remarks at the ends of my posts. I will do better in the future with this. Thank you for pointing this out. It is very common to have misunderstandings on the internet when a discussion is emotive, or involves sarcasm. I do not wish for anyone to take everything I say so literally so I will err more on the side of caution in the future, I promise. ;-) <ps- no sarcasm intended here- I truly do apologise for not being more clear about how sarcastic I was being)

Um..the Catholics who are taught not to use contraceptive are also taught to not have abortions. So if they are going to go against one of those two church teachings anyway...well...guess which I wold prefer?

Great! I support any choice you make. I AM in fact, pro choice! ;-)

Well good thing I don't believe in leprechauns and starlight sprinkles then huh? I never said magically. Once again, please learn to read or stop putting words in my mouth. What I said was, if they did not have the option to just "erase their mistakes", then perhaps in the last 30 or 40 years, someone would have come up with an answer.

Ah but someone did- The attorneys representing Norma McCorvey in Roe V Wade, actually.. and in all this time, the "pro life" group has yet to find an effective artificial uterus that is affordable and effective to full term.. And these same pro lifers, as I stated before, and am now repeating ad nauseum, still have not figured out how to actually support life.. I mean, newborn- adult life, of course.. So whatever they have been doing for the past 30-40 years hasn't made a hill of beans difference besides making it harder and harder for women to abort, and also harder and harder for them to be treated fairly and justly if they do not abort and require the use of public assistance programs.

And I have to again argue that getting pregnant is not a "womans mistake". It is a biological certainty for anyone menstruating, (for 25-35 years), who also has an active, healthy sex life. Women are not the problem here.. "erase their mistakes" is a misogynistic way of saying that women should be the planet's sexual gatekeepers. :cuckoo:

Just because I, a teenage high school student, do not have the answer to this rather complicated and complex social and political issue does not mean the current solution that you support is the right one.

Maybe not for you.. But for everyone who chooses it- the current solution is one that a great many women and men are very grateful for.

I could swear that I admitted, more than once, that I do not have the answers to everything. Are you sure that you know how to read? Because the other option is that you have to selectively ignore certain parts of my posts to prove your point.

Troll... And a smart alec kid, no less.. :eusa_whistle:

Now if we can just get them to make a "very informed, and very responsible decision" a couple of months sooner, things will be better.

Yeah because having sex is something that is done only by the uneducated irresponsible vagrants of society and all.. lol.. :eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

Even if I am not, in my way of thinking, it does not give me the right to erase a life just to make myself feel better.

No way! Murder is wrong.. Abortion, thankfully, is not erasing a life.. Just providing a woman the freedom to not be pregnant anymore.

Megan- you are going to have to learn to forgive, someday.. And these women who abort do forgive, especially themselves- not for aborting, but for getting pregnant in the first place. That is their only "mistake", and one that is VERY common. Did you also know that 50% of all women, worldwide will experience an unplanned pregnancy at some point in their lifetime? That doesn't mean that every one of these women will abort, and it doesnt mean that the ones whose bodies happen to function properly are irresponsible, and it doesnt mean that they should necessarily want to have even a first kid, much less a third or fourth. And it doesnt mean that they are heartless senseless people for deciding that they simply do not want to be PREGNANT.

Actually, if they don't want kids and they still get pregnant, it DOES mean they are irresponsible. It is a tough argument to push on me that these women do not know that sex can lead to pregnancy, even if you are on birth control.

Again, again, again.. and again again.. If everyone who consented to doing something, knowing that there could be unwanted results, do we force them to have to live with the undesired outcome? Should all smokers with lung disease be left untreated? Should we burn down all of the rehabilitation clinics? Should we tell the scantily clad rape victims that they are SOL since they should have known better than to dress that way? Should we choose to not arrest men who kill their wives, the wives that chose to stick around for a lifetime of beatings? After all- they should have ALL seen it coming, right? I mean, what goes around comes around- I gotta give you that much..

Cold, cold, cold... BRRR! :eusa_pray: I will pray for you to join in the loving arms of God's servants..

PS- Abortion (miscarriage anyways- but used as a generalized term for translation purposes) and picking and choosing, and the whole idea of wanted children, is supported by biblical teachings. Read it. Learn something new.

1- God himself had no value even for newborns for spiritual offering-
Leviticus 27
1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the LORD by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels [a] of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel ; 4 for a female, set her value at thirty shekels [c]; 5 for a person between the ages of five and twenty, set the value of a male at twenty shekels [d] and of a female at ten shekels [e]; 6 for a person between one month and five years, set the value of a male at five shekels [f] of silver and that of a female at three shekels [g] of silver; 7 for a person sixty years old or more, set the value of a male at fifteen shekels [h] and of a female at ten shekels. 8 If anyone making the vow is too poor to pay the specified amount, the person being dedicated is to be presented to the priest, who will set the value according to what the one making the vow can afford.

Isaiah 65:23 God does not want children to be subjected to misfortune
They will not labor in vain, nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the LORD, they and their descendants with them.

Leviticus 26:27-30 God speaks to his children..and threatens them..
27 " 'If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. 30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.

Leviticus 21:16-23 God calls certain people freaks and unworthy of his holy food offerings.- Proving that even God decided who he wanted and did not want..
16 The LORD said to Moses, 17 "Say to Aaron: 'For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the LORD. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the LORD, who makes them holy.' "

:clap2: :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
I put forward a simple question to the pro-life/anti-free choice people:

If your daughter were gang raped by a group of Negros and as a result became pregnant would you sanction an abortion for her?

p.s. Try and answer honestly.

I put forward a simple question to the pro-life/anti-free choice people:

If your daughter were gang raped by a group of Negros and as a result became pregnant would you sanction an abortion for her?

p.s. Try and answer honestly.

If the daughter is under age, then the decision belongs to the daughter, the mother, and the father, with the daughter's welfare the sole deciding issue (not the fetus).

Whether the rapists were Negros or white ex-RC priests means nothing.

Forum List

Back