*Sikh Religion Who Is Their God?*

Sorry bout that,

1. So no body else knows either.
2. I have heard of them, but like everyone else I know nothing about them.
3. Seems they are very astute in *getting along*.
4. Which isn't a bad thing.
5. Seems my thread was mis-understood, by some, the OP was just an open question, not an attack on them.
6. Come on people lets not attack the messenger, if you knew who their God was you would have said, so stop the bitching.

Well they're monotheists, so it would have to be the same God Christians worship or you'd be saying there's more than one God. :cool:

Sorry bout that,

What's the matter CWN, looking for a new martyr?

The whole Joe Paterno thing really ran out of steam.

1. *Joe* will be exonerated, when *all* the truth gets told.
2. The shooter that shot these people will not be found innocent.
3. He attacked innocent people, for no good reason.
4. I think he is in some deep shit now.
5. And yes I am aware he was killed.

Regards
SirJamesofTexas

Hopefully turning on a spit in the fiery bowels of Hell.

You would not really wish that on another human being, no matter what they had done, Would you?

I believe that if God turns out to be the sadistic monster described in the quran, and some of the bible, all human beings, no matter if they are the saved or the dammned, should unite to reject such a God in the name of humanity and mercy.

There should be no soul left in heaven willing to worship such a beast.

But of course I am not rejecting the true God, only the false God of the doctrines of ignorance.

In my studies of spiritualism and occultism, I have come to believe we are all a part of God, and we incarnate thousands of times on many planets until realizing the divinity in ourselves. At which time we remember all our past lives, and continue to evolve as immortal beings in the spirit world.

In my philosophy, nothing is wasted, and no soul is dammned for ever. All are eventually redeemed and achive perfection.

Now you have something which I believe is probably true, and you can ridicule my beliefs if you want. Not that this will phaze me as people have been calling me crazy all my life.

Ive seen no evidence of God being sadistic in the least. Heck, He became a man so that we could specifically avoid this and become as He is.

If you believe in the Holy Roman version of the trinity, why not?! Go Gnostic, why else would the Holy Romans wipe them out if they were in opposition to the trinity.
Jesus never admitted to being God, he did admit to being the son of God(very Helenistic),.Even Jesus prayed to his father in Heaven. With these pieces of evidence, how could Jesus be God the Father in Heaven?

Last edited:
I personally like the Sikh way of looking at God, in the sense that God is really all of us, as well as the Universe.

Dogmatic religions (Christianity, Islam, etc.) only want you to worship a small piece of the way that THEY understand God.

Sikhs and Taoists kinda have the same viewpoint of the Diety, by the way.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So no body else knows either.
2. I have heard of them, but like everyone else I know nothing about them.
3. Seems they are very astute in *getting along*.
4. Which isn't a bad thing.
5. Seems my thread was mis-understood, by some, the OP was just an open question, not an attack on them.
6. Come on people lets not attack the messenger, if you knew who their God was you would have said, so stop the bitching.

Well they're monotheists, so it would have to be the same God Christians worship or you'd be saying there's more than one God. :cool:

1. Unless they acknowledge that they worship Jesus, the only *True God*, then they don't worship God at *all*.
2. "If you have seen me you have seen the *Father*.
3. God is Jesus who is, *The Father*, who moves *The Holy Spirit*.
4. So unless the Sikhs know this and believe this, they know nothing, and are in the darkness still.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

You would not really wish that on another human being, no matter what they had done, Would you?

I believe that if God turns out to be the sadistic monster described in the quran, and some of the bible, all human beings, no matter if they are the saved or the dammned, should unite to reject such a God in the name of humanity and mercy.

There should be no soul left in heaven willing to worship such a beast.

But of course I am not rejecting the true God, only the false God of the doctrines of ignorance.

In my studies of spiritualism and occultism, I have come to believe we are all a part of God, and we incarnate thousands of times on many planets until realizing the divinity in ourselves. At which time we remember all our past lives, and continue to evolve as immortal beings in the spirit world.

In my philosophy, nothing is wasted, and no soul is dammned for ever. All are eventually redeemed and achive perfection.

Now you have something which I believe is probably true, and you can ridicule my beliefs if you want. Not that this will phaze me as people have been calling me crazy all my life.

Ive seen no evidence of God being sadistic in the least. Heck, He became a man so that we could specifically avoid this and become as He is.

If you believe in the Holy Roman version of the trinity, why not?! Go Gnostic, why else would the Holy Romans wipe them out if they were in opposition to the trinity.
Jesus never admitted to being God, he did admit to being the son of God(very Helenistic),.Even Jesus prayed to his father in Heaven. With these pieces of evidence, how could Jesus be God the Father in Heaven?

1. Many times, and with many sayings, Jesus claimed he was and is *God*, which indeed, *He Is*.
2. The reason why Jesus showed the apostles to pray to the Father, is very important, for this Jesus, he meaning *God*, he knew they the apostles, didn't believe *totally* he is, and was, *God*, so he showed them how to pray to the *Father*, which wouldn't matter for he is *The Father*.
3. Its so simple and yet difficult for the world to grasp.
4. But I have *The Holy Spirit* within me, thats why I know.:eusa_shhh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If anyone here knew anything they would long since said.
2. I was hoping some one who knew could explain.
3. I guess thats too fucking much to ask!
4. Never fucking mind.
5. I have read many articles about them, but as far as I have seen, they have no God.
6. Well neither does Islam, but they do have a borrowed God, when it befits them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't know much about the Sikhs myself and always assumed the following

1)They have a stronger tie to Hindi belief system than the Judaic belief system
2)they centered in India
3)They are not muslims and the only connection between them and muslims is probably how they appear.

After that, I don't know much and I don't most people that belongs to the Judaic belief systems don't know much either. googling sikhs is probably the best way to find out about them.

Sorry ChessWarsnow. By the way--what site do you play chess on. Might play you in a game from time to time...

A friend of mine follows that brainwashing system. I know zero about it.
I don't talk religion with people and don't allow people to start the shit around me.
We can cook a steak talk plants and listen to music and part ways for the day.
Leave the fairy tales for the house.

Sorry bout that,

By the way--I am of the belief that if you wish to learn about a religion, ask a person that practices it

Here, I am assuming that Sikhs wrote this website. so here you go(you as in everybody, not just Chesswarsnow)

Sikh - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

1. They believe in Guru's, just humans, which is *No God*.
2. Frail humans.
3. And are not apart of God, not even close.
4. They are a *Godless* religion.
5. Thats sad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Was looking into their religion, found this.
2.As a man soweth so shall he reap; as he earneth so shall he eat.< Borrowed
No inquiry shall be made hereafter regarding the utterers of the Name. With banners flying shall they go to heaven.<Which NAME?[1]
Men are judged according to their acts.<Common sense.
The breath drawn without the thought of God is wasted in vain.< Too difficult, heavy burden.
I would sell this body if only I found a purchaser.There are plenty of buyers, devil being the most common.
Nanak, the body which is not filled with the true Name is of no account.[2]< The *True NAME is *JESUS* learn that and live that and we shall be in perfect agreement.

3. LINK:http://www.sacred-texts.com/skh/tsr1/tsr104.htm

4. "As a man soweth so shall he reap; as he earneth so shall he eat.
No inquiry shall be made hereafter regarding the utterers of the Name. With banners flying shall they go to heaven.[1]
Men are judged according to their acts.
The breath drawn without the thought of God is wasted in vain.
I would sell this body if only I found a purchaser.
Nanak, the body which is not filled with the true Name is of no account.[2]"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
A friend of mine follows that brainwashing system. I know zero about it.
I don't talk religion with people and don't allow people to start the shit around me.
We can cook a steak talk plants and listen to music and part ways for the day.
Leave the fairy tales for the house.

Yeah right, as if you have any friends.

Sorry bout that,

1. I find the Sikh not all and all a bad group of people, they tend to mind their own business, and keep busy.
2. They forgive, and forget, which is very good.
3. They desire peace, which is very good.
4. They desire love, which is very good.
5. But they follow *No God*.
6. Or do they leave the door open to *ALL GODS* and accept that only *THE ONE* is real, but don't bother to find out, or decide which one is the real *ONE*.
7. Thats not Faith in God, if thats what they are indeed doing, its a blanket faith, like betting on all the horses in a horse race, uncaring which one crosses the finish line first, because they have money on *all of them*.
8. Ofcourse its the one who carried the cross who will always cross the line first.
9. *JESUS* is the Ferrari in this horse race, before they can get half way around, he finishes the race.
10. I would like to extend this to the Sikhs, seek *JESUS* and you can never go wrong, find faith, and be yea free, free indeed, Jesus will guide you into your nirvanna, which we call the *Afterlife*.
11. Peace be with the Sikhs, but more importantly the Sikhs should Seek *JESUS* and his *Peace* will find its way too them eternally.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back