SigPics..and Signature...

What are you talking about? You highlight what you want centered, then click on the "center" icon shown in the format menu (the little set of three horizontal bars). Done.

When editing your signature line there isn't any "advanced formatting" options, you have to do it all manually.

There is on mine. :confused:

Meh, you also have to have Javascript enabled for it to work I believe. It's been so long since I edited my signature line I don't even remember what it looks like. :lol:

I am having the same problem. I selected a profile picture that shows up on my profile--but won't show up anywhere else? I took the picture from my computer files--not a URL address. The file says it wouldn't upload--but there it is on my profile.

Any guesses as to what is going on?

Another problem I am having--some of my comic take-offs are real small--to where it's hard to read them--any ideas on how to get them a little larger? I am a registered member too.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I am having the same problem. I selected a profile picture that shows up on my profile--but won't show up anywhere else? I took the picture from my computer files--not a URL address. The file says it wouldn't upload--but there it is on my profile.

Another problem I am having--some of my comic take-offs are real small--to where it's hard to read them--any ideas on how to get them a little larger? I am a registered member too.

The profile pic only shows up in your profile, I am thinking you want an avatar which shows up in all your posts.

LOL i think i know what it was

he didnt have one in and made a lot of posts, after he put the sig in it doesnt post in older posts because you didnt have one so the command to post a sig wasnt present in the posts made prior to setting it up

LOL i think i know what it was

he didnt have one in and made a lot of posts, after he put the sig in it doesnt post in older posts because you didnt have one so the command to post a sig wasnt present in the posts made prior to setting it up

Aaah ... yes, I missed that detail in his question, good eye.

Its far to large for your avatar.

There are size restrictions on the size of avatars, just looking at that picture shows its at least 50% to large.

I notice a lot of folks end up with that little 'attachment' pic.

I use photobucket with also resizes the images so as not to warp the page and use the {img} (insert image url here) {/img} but use [] for the {}.

Forum List

Back