SigPics..and Signature...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
What is going on?

I have followed procedure for doing such, but they still don't show, and I noticed the disappearance of what I HAD.

What the Hell is going on here?

Am I barred from doing so?

I am a PAYING member here...what's going on?

Now don't *I* Look the FOOL...It now shows up?

WTH?
I%20pity%20the%20fool%21.jpg

for some reason the sig line is hard to change and all.....you need to center it now....

kk gave me the commands to center..

at the beginning....​
at the end....and its done...

chill no one is withholding anything from you.....and being a paid member and bitchin is kinda rude...

for some reason the sig line is hard to change and all.....you need to center it now....

kk gave me the commands to center..

at the beginning....​
at the end....and its done...

chill no one is withholding anything from you.....and being a paid member and bitchin is kinda rude...
As rude as not paynig and then bitching? :eusa_eh:

chit the commands just centered what i said....
how funny....now how does one tell one the commands....

put CENTER in caps inside these brackets [ ] then to end it put /CENTER in the brackets [ ]

chit the commands just centered what i said....
how funny....now how does one tell one the commands....

put CENTER in caps inside these brackets [ ] then to end it put /CENTER in the brackets [ ]
%5Bcenter%5Dyour text here%5B/center%5D

gives you
your text here

edit: Well, that was fail

<center>text</center>

replace < with [ and > with ]

Now don't *I* Look the FOOL...It now shows up?

WTH?

Don't you hate when you get pissed and have to eat crow ? :lol:

It shows HERE in this thread...but NOT on the Open Boards?

WTH?

Mine show up, no prob. KK did fix a sig pic that had too much white space but other than that, I just play around with it. Center, right align, left align -- oh wait, you would never left align! :lol:

On the boots in my sig, I didn't want the one's Xoxoti used so I found some I liked, put it into photobucket, edited it (to reduce the size) then just copied the IMG line from photobucket instead of using the SIGPIC feature on here.

Just preview what you do and when you get it to where you want it, save it. I'm always changing mine round because . . . I can. :D

Last edited:
T -- If you want to make sure your picture will show up before you "submit reply," do a "preview post" first. If not, then something's wrong.

Forum List

Back