Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

if your doing a diffrent setup the maybe but this setup is too easily beaten by a simple thing

Ika, the players over here wouldn't find that "simple thing" if you ran over them with a bread truck.
Depends.

Is that simple thing 4 syllables where every other word rhymes (mcgg)?

If so... nah, we'll never figure it out.

if your doing a diffrent setup the maybe but this setup is too easily beaten by a simple thing

Ika, the players over here wouldn't find that "simple thing" if you ran over them with a bread truck.

you understand i dont care either? im not saying it b/c i want to see if anyone whos not a seasoned playwe will figure it out.

Well, I already saw the thread at the main site where you brought it up and it sounds like there will be seasoned players here so if there is something that would make this too easily beatable, Wake should probably modify it if possible.

you understand i dont care either? im not saying it b/c i want to see if anyone whos not a seasoned playwe will figure it out.
You should play for the lulz

should but wont, seeing how you are acting i rather not.

Well, I already saw the thread at the main site where you brought it up and it sounds like there will be seasoned players here so if there is something that would make this too easily beatable, Wake should probably modify it if possible.

^that

the one thing i have delema with the game is that the moment king gets lynched its gg.

im a mechanic breaker, if i can use a games mechanic and break a setup like that i will. its not that fun for me in this setup b/c the way of breaking it is so simple

Ika the game isn't broken. The idea if every town claimed king would be fine. So would the guards. Thus no info is gained. Go ahead and try to break it.

Btw, I was teaching the group about gambiting.

ill message you on skype titus, the game is broken by abusing one simple thing.

as for gambiting, ill prob do my ownsetup here or if theres a real hosting one (like an open or something_ then i will play and show true gambits ;)

K. I'll play to see what's up with you USMB peoples.

Kthxbye.
uh, NO! That dude stole my avatar before I started playing on Mafiascum.- I'm josh_b I'm very generic like that.
However, because of kthxbye being an avatar thief, I've upgraded my mafiascum avatar to the Silverhawks logo. I've thought about switching back now that kthx and I are no longer in the same game, but I like the uniqueness of the new avatar.

House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B