Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

I'm asking a few members from the main site if they want to play, before the ride gets started. :D.

Who is lulz? I ask because possible troll?

No offense lulz if you are not.

Just making sure it doesn't hurt the game is all.

I thought lulz was the same as LOL.....and I couldn't figure out SR's post...until I saw someone by username lulz posted something. I think SR knows him/her.

Just invited eight familiar players from the main site.

Could seriously change the dynamics of USMB's meta this game.

Lulz, I think, is ika, who is a member of the main Mafia site.

Wake! :ack-1: I'll probably spend a good deal of time looking up their terminology...some of the words they use I can't even find under Mafia Scum lists... :eek:

im stating that lulz is not me....

i have already stated my view on this game and how it is easily broken so i will not be participating

if your doing a diffrent setup the maybe but this setup is too easily beaten by a simple thing

I'm taking a bit of a break from mafia in general to clear my head.

Sorry but I won't be joining this one.

Wake! :ack-1: I'll probably spend a good deal of time looking up their terminology...some of the words they use I can't even find under Mafia Scum lists... :eek:

Category Glossary - MafiaWiki

Commonly Used Abbreviations - MafiaWiki
Yeah, I already have that one...SR used a term (having to do with prison) and I couldn't find it anywhere...she explained it though, so if I see it again, I'll know what it is, but it's frustrating when I look them up and can't find them and don't know what they mean.

Category Glossary - MafiaWiki

Commonly Used Abbreviations - MafiaWiki
Yeah, I already have that one...SR used a term (having to do with prison) and I couldn't find it anywhere...she explained it though, so if I see it again, I'll know what it is, but it's frustrating when I look them up and can't find them and don't know what they mean.

Prisoner's dilemma, I just googled and hit the wiki.

Yep, but I couldn't see how it applied to whoever she was directing it to.

Forum List

Back