Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

Role PM's! I demand role PM's!

So let them be written. So let them be sent.

@CaféAuLait This game is a LOT less intense than the previous one, is far simpler, and has no Night phases.

The design is meant to be relatively fast-paced Scumhunting with slightly unique dynamics. The King and Guards are Scum, but the King doesn't know who the Guards are, and the Guards don't know who each other are. Cue interesting dynamics. :D

Sounds really cool. I think it better I sit this one out though. Ill play next go round, unless this game lasts a very short time Too much on my plate at the moment.

@CaféAuLait This game is a LOT less intense than the previous one, is far simpler, and has no Night phases.

The design is meant to be relatively fast-paced Scumhunting with slightly unique dynamics. The King and Guards are Scum, but the King doesn't know who the Guards are, and the Guards don't know who each other are. Cue interesting dynamics. :D

Sounds really cool. I think it better I sit this one out though. Ill play next go round, unless this game lasts a very short time Too much on my plate at the moment.

Where's the dislike button when we need it?

Now that is interesting. Takes all the perks away from the scum team. How is it balanced on the town side though?

They don't know nothing......I guess Town has to wait for some Guards to start dropping, but since Guards don't know who is what except for the ruler, it may be a pretty fast game. Probably a lot of "chance" taking place in this game.
That's what it looks like. The game looks like it is essentially a 'don't lynch me' fest :D

Good luck mertex - you might need it :D

Patience people as Wake works long hours sometimes and also asked at the main site if anyone else wants to play. He also has to send out roles to everyone and that takes time. So everyone, please hold tight.

Now that is interesting. Takes all the perks away from the scum team. How is it balanced on the town side though?

They don't know nothing......I guess Town has to wait for some Guards to start dropping, but since Guards don't know who is what except for the ruler, it may be a pretty fast game. Probably a lot of "chance" taking place in this game.
That's what it looks like. The game looks like it is essentially a 'don't lynch me' fest :D

Good luck mertex - you might need it :D

Are you gunning for me? I swear.....I'm just a little ole rebel.....please don't shoot me, please......:cheeky-smiley-018:

You have to be nice to noobs.....don't kill them right away....play with them first...:rolleyes:

Here....use this....X

Here....use this....X

Give him a bigger one than that!

skotan_No-sign_X.png

I will miss Cafe but I can understand her point. I know I would not be able to sign up for a big game like we just played for at least a month or if I did, would not be able to give it the same level of time and energy I did with this one. However, a game like Wake is running here-no problem.

Here....use this....X

Give him a bigger one than that!

skotan_No-sign_X.png

This one really gets the point across, doesn't it! I'll have to go back and review some of the responses to my posts....hahaha!

Forum List

Back