Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

We need ONE MORE confirmation. :D

Yep, That's kind of why I wanted people to say here if they've confirmed to Wake or not right here so I don't tag someone who has already done so because it is likely I will tag anyone this evening who has not said here they have confirmed. I will even do it in the game if I have to to anyone who hasn't said anything after it starts and gets going.

I'm an annoying pest like that but I'd rather be somewhat less of one by not tagging anyone who has confirmed.

It's annoying as hell when people sign up to play and don't keep up with what's going on. They should have confirmed by now.

Wolf, can we give you something like rabies, so you can bite the shit out of them?

It's annoying as hell when people sign up to play and don't keep up with what's going on. They should have confirmed by now.

Wolf, can we give you something like rabies, so you can bite the shit out of them?

LOL- I don't think rabid wolf is a role this game but somebody totally has to make that for a future game. Just don't give it to me cuz it'll be too obvious. :lol:

LOL- I don't think rabid wolf is a role this game but somebody totally has to make that for a future game. Just don't give it to me cuz it'll be too obvious. :lol:

That'd be a good one for a quick game around Halloween. Add in a werewolf and a few monsters, a ghost too. I might talk to Wake about that.

@Wake

If you want to really play in a game here, I'll mod one like I mentioned above.

Waiting on a confirmation.

Forum List

Back