Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #5

I hope every time I hit the "go to first unread" it doesn't take me to the start of the thread! argh....!

Lordie, lordie, new software, new game....don't know how that's going to work.....:D

It'll make for an interesting game for sure!

I can't even find my PM's, so I don't know how I'm going to get the link for the neighborhood!:eek:

I haven't been able to spend enough time to figure a lot of the new software out.....yikes!

I can't even find my PM's, so I don't know how I'm going to get the link for the neighborhood!:eek:

I haven't been able to spend enough time to figure a lot of the new software out.....yikes!

I had the same problem with finding my PMs, and other areas. @Mertex. Look in the upper right corner, it says your user name then 'inbox' there are your PMs. :)

Last edited:
I had the same problem with finding my PMs, and other areas. @Mertex. Look in the upper right corner, it says your user name then 'inbox' there are your PMs. :)

Thanks....I haven't had much time to come up and check the forum and try to figure it out.
I nearly had a heart attack cause I didn't see different categories. I had all of Wake's Mafia game messages in a Mafia folder.....including the link to the neighbor QT, but they just put all of my pms in one bucket....which is fine, since I was able to request Wake's and Voila! there it was. Thanks, again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back